Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutton is 100% racist pig.

Under normal circumstances I would have assumed that this whole debate (not that there should be any debate) might be somewhat challenging for him given he may be confronting some home truths. However, I actually suspect that he might have been one of those old school coppers who wasn't afraid to give a blackfulla a bit of old-fashioned phone book treatment back in the day and is proud of it.

Hence his lack of empathy.

Dutton's approval rating is much more relevant to Dutton. Don't you think?

NO. We all know the circumstances here, Dutton has been on a beating to nothing. Albo earned his victory with a rating that goes with that.

Its Albo's to lose, Dutton needs to keep his head down.

NO. We all know the circumstances here, Dutton has been on a beating to nothing. Albo earned his victory with a rating that goes with that.

Its Albo's to lose, Dutton needs to keep his head down.

And Dutton going on fluff that still paints him like a monster like Kitchen Cabinet is keeping his head down.

Got it.

You were never going to vote for him as cheer leader of 'the other mob', irrelevant.

Dutton is on a "beating to nothing" mate because he is an unlikeable turd lacking in both empathy and a social conscience. He is only there because the LNP cupboard is bare. He and his grimy mates are no threat to Labor any time soon.

As an aside, how was old mate Bumbling Barnaby yesterday...poor Julian Assange, he's never getting out if this cretin is the man tasked with negotiating his release.

Dutton is on a "beating to nothing" mate because he is an unlikeable turd lacking in both empathy and a social conscience. He is only there because the LNP cupboard is bare. He and his grimy mates are no threat to Labor any time soon.

As an aside, how was old mate Bumbling Barnaby yesterday...poor Julian Assange, he's never getting out if this cretin is the man tasked with negotiating his release.
I dont deny the cup board is bare.

His handling of Albo's honeymoon period & the Voice were what I had in mind. See Albo's approval rating.
With the entire MMS towing Ruperts line on the Voice and getting all the right wing morons out of their caves it's a wonder Albo has an approval rating.
Just shows how well Labor really are doing.
After the Voice is done and dusted Albo will be the golden child.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the entire MMS towing Ruperts line on the Voice and getting all the right wing morons out of their caves it's a wonder Albo has an approval rating.
Guess you've not lived through a cost of living crisis before ......

Albo will lose
Dutton will be Australia's next PM
5693.gif
daffy-duck-robin-hood-yoiks-gif-3408452

You're Daffy and your NUMEROUS failed predictions are the trees

I think it’s Albo’s to lose but the gloss is coming off with progressive voters like myself who are just seeing business as usual kowtowing to the resources industries, Murdoch & the IPA on tax cuts etc & nothing actually being done to progress us towards improving the lot of the less fortunate. Just business as usual doing the bidding of big business & bending over for the US on defense.
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

The post in question seems to imply Albanese will lose the Voice referendum, and because of this Dutton will become PM?

Would be an incredible outcome if a referendum results directly in a change of govt - unless Dutton has been inspired by the coups ravaging western and central Africa.

The post in question seems to imply Albanese will lose the Voice referendum, and because of this Dutton will become PM?

Would be an incredible outcome if a referendum results directly in a change of govt - unless Dutton has been inspired by the coups ravaging western and central Africa.
seems to imply

1 +1 = whatever you want it to be. '...it’s Albo’s to lose'

I think it’s Albo’s to lose but the gloss is coming off with progressive voters like myself who are just seeing business as usual kowtowing to the resources industries, Murdoch & the IPA on tax cuts etc & nothing actually being done to progress us towards improving the lot of the less fortunate. Just business as usual doing the bidding of big business & bending over for the US on defense.
Meet the new boss same as the old boss.
... 'it’s Albo’s to lose but the gloss is coming off ....'

Albo's series of missteps will cause Labor to tumble. Their approval rating is on the decline. All Dutton has to do is sit back and watch Albo implode (unless the Duttonator himself implodes lol) and he'll Bradbury his way into history.

... 'it’s Albo’s to lose but the gloss is coming off ....'
As usual I have no idea what point you are actually trying to make in quoting me.
I'll make it simpler. Dutton is a stupid, unelectable thug who is spreading division to try and score political points.
He wouldn't be elected in a million years.

However as I am capable of holding different and on some levels contradictory ideas in my head I am able to express that I am disappointed in how Albanese has governed so far on a number of levels.

It is light years away however from the greatest bunch of incompetent, corrupt grifters who occupied government for the previous 9 years culminating in the worst government and the most corrupt, venal, stand for nothing, sociopathic PM in Australia's history.

Albo's series of missteps will cause Labor to tumble. Their approval rating is on the decline. All Dutton has to do is sit back and watch Albo implode (unless the Duttonator himself implodes lol) and he'll Bradbury his way into history.

So you agree Dutton staging a coup is more likely?

So what replaces teal seats which are the most progressive in the country (socially at least)

Toast
Outer suburb rust belt maybe. I doubt it but these are ones squeezed by cost of living - but lnp are also to blame for it .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back