Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Albo's to lose & Greens/Labor infighting will shake middle of the road swinging voters, making voting for Dutton a real consideration.
Dutton has abandoned the middle though.
He'll do well in Queensland at the expense of everywhere else

Dutton has abandoned the middle though.
He'll do well in Queensland at the expense of everywhere else
At some point Dutton is going to have to express an actual idea and policy. The man is a dead beat.

Peter Dutton is the guy who was so bad the Liberals chose Scott Morrison at the last minute.

He is not even palatable to his own party.

Anyone who needs the Murdoch press to prosecute the case "I am not a monster" is entirely unelectable.

At some point Dutton is going to have to express an actual idea and policy. The man is a dead beat.

Peter Dutton is the guy who was so bad the Liberals chose Scott Morrison at the last minute.

He is not even palatable to his own party.

Anyone who needs the Murdoch press to prosecute the case "I am not a monster" is entirely unelectable.
The more telling issue would be the Libs telling Dutton to 'stay away' from Victoria and NSW during the last state elections.

If you're not popular in the two most populous states in Australia you're not much chance at election time.

Do the Liberals have anyone to put forward as a leader who is actually compos mentis and has a soul? This guy is a serious waste of Earth's resources.
The modern Libs are just the grown up version of kids that didn't like sharing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the Liberals have anyone to put forward as a leader who is actually compos mentis and has a soul? This guy is a serious waste of Earth's resources.
no. but my tip is hastie will be the go-to in time. in other words the the rightist dumbos will insert another rightist dumo. as you were!!

I am by no means a labor voter. Would cut my hand off before doing so.
But cannot bring myself to consider this follicle challenged dunce.

If he wins government and the referendum returns a no vote he's pledging a 2nd referendum.. So waste our money on a vote we've already have answered and have the arrogance to ignore the will of the people.

Largely moot, I expect the yes vote will succeed but seriously what goes through his brain.

If he wins government and the referendum returns a no vote he's pledging a 2nd referendum.. So waste our money on a vote we've already have answered and have the arrogance to ignore the will of the people.

Largely moot, I expect the yes vote will succeed but seriously what goes through his brain.
I’m confused as to what he is trying to do here? Doesn’t this undermine his opposition to the voice if he is planning another referendum (undermines the what’s the point and cost argument)

You are across the issues that concern the undecided voters.
I thought he'd hold off to closer to the vote to publicise this obvious tactic.

The point being Governments do lose support, see the poor primary vote at the last Federal election.

Cost of living pressures invite change.

Any support Labor loses will more likely go to the Greens, not LNP. Then there is LNP's boomer base dying off.

Not looking good for Dutton, regardless of how you try to spin it.

The road back to government for the Coalition is through the Teal seats and there's no chance of that with Dutton as leader.
The wet Libs used to attract the votes that are now going to the teals.
Georgiou, Pyne types no longer have a chance of pre-selection.

The right of the Libs won the battle to lose the war

This really is pretty shameless from Credlin and her papers.

They glorify war (which most people detest) and then when soldiers break the rules, she says that it's all of our fault for glorifying war.

The hypocrisy at their core is pretty much the only quality easily identified in conservatives.
A true progressive is open to all new ideas that might improve the nation. A true reactionary is open to nothing, except whatever is the opposite of what 'the left' is perceived to want.

One American pundit described this attitude well: 'If you're for it, I'm against it, even if I was for it yesterday.'

He is a ******* moron. He vows to hold another referendum if this fails......

Why? What would be the point? If this doesn't get up he wants to blow another how many millions on a referendum of the same subject matter. There is no logic whatsoever with that plan.

He was a racist ******* before announcing this and now he's a dumber racist *******.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back