Player X v Player Y - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's backing in Nick Riewoldt to still smash out a decent score for R1 despite STK having so many midfield guns out? Roo vs Dees seems like a no brainer but at the end of the day, he still needs players to feed it the ball to him!

Dangerfield vs. Other forwards just for round one? Basically, do we think he will crack the tonne tonight?

I can't make up my mind who to have sitting on the reserves in my forward line, JKH or Lewis Taylor?
JKH. Taylor has got sub written all over him IMO. At least early on with little pre season under his belt

Who's backing in Nick Riewoldt to still smash out a decent score for R1 despite STK having so many midfield guns out? Roo vs Dees seems like a no brainer but at the end of the day, he still needs players to feed it the ball to him!
There is only so much a forward can do in a team that is so terrible compared to the opposition, even if the opposition aren't too flash themselves. Stay away. My prediction for Saturday Night = I really wouldn't to be a St. Kilda fan

Start McDonald or Langford?

Both seem to be starting but both could cop the vest I guess? I've got Langford starting at the moment.
I realize I paid much more for McDonald (thought he'd have decent security) but North are against Essendon and Hawks are playing Brissy, most expect Hawks to dominate the game.

Interesting Stat: Only Shaun Higgins has had more 'breakout years' planned/reported of players currently on an AFL list.... *

(* this stat may have been fabricated for the purposes of this post)

I agree on McDonald.
Na Jarrad Waite and Shane Watson still have "potential"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcdonald then Webster then stucliffe

Wines, Duncan or Issac Smith
Smith with wines a really close second.

What's your reasoning with that one? I was thinking that Sutcliffe was the better pick of them all

Smith with wines a really close second.

What's your reasoning with that one? I was thinking that Sutcliffe was the better pick of them all

Really like what Mcdonald brings, Webster was only due to job security but was only just head of sutcliffe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back