Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty for sure
No love for Joey keg?

I'm liking him this year. Dusty is a fav pick of mine also but gap between good & bad games is to big IMO, hopefully that will improve with another pre-season.

No love for Joey keg?

I'm liking him this year. Dusty is a fav pick of mine also but gap between good & bad games is to big IMO, hopefully that will improve with another pre-season.

I like joey, just that I think dusty will have the bigger year. You're spot on about the gap between his best and worst, but I reckon that's closing. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's the number 1 scoring fwd this year.

I may still sneak joey in as insurance though! ;)

I like joey, just that I think dusty will have the bigger year. You're spot on about the gap between his best and worst, but I reckon that's closing. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's the number 1 scoring fwd this year.

I may still sneak joey in as insurance though! ;)
Agree 100%

Can't go wrong with either, so its a win-win :thumbsu:

I'll probably get Chop-sticks in when it comes to round 1 lockout LOL

I'm pretty set with my safe picks, but is interesting how a couple of changes can make things very different... eg.

Boyd, McVeigh, Fyfe and Rookie

OR

Rampe, Yeo, Sloane, Gibbs (M5, with Libba M6)

Option A basically has 3 top scorers from last year and then a 6th mid rookie.
With option B being just about trying to pick the breakouts/fallen premo's

I don't like having 5 mid rookies, but it's good to have the flexibility if we have a season where no rookies are looking good.

I may end up with a mix of the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KK v Jimmy ?
KK.

I rate him very highly & love the upside & ceiling of this bloke.

I actually started with KK & Laird last year as midpricers but get this traded them both out by round 6.

Both locked & loaded for 2016 LMAO :thumbsu::rainbow:

95+ avg easily for KK IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back