PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recieved confirmation my PS4 is waiting for me this arvo! Bought it in the catch of the day promotion and wasnt expecting it until the 16th so this is a bonus, left me a bit under prepared game wise though, cannot wait for it but won't be until tomorrow arvo with all my plans :(
Mate got his on Monday - wonder why there is such a delay between them.

First Madden 15 Screenshot
madd.jpg

First Madden 15 Screenshot
madd.jpg

Lol looks worse than last years RGIII First look next gen pic. there is no chance it looks like this in the final product but people will still buy it and be disappointed like every year.

Anyone encountered this error or a solution to it? E-82000170. There is no other explanation. Occurs when I'm trying to purchase PS+

There are about 15,000 DIFFERENT responses online. None seem convincing.

I know it's lazy of me to ask here, I could jut check the options people are throwing up... but ceebies.

Anyone encountered this error or a solution to it? E-82000170. There is no other explanation. Occurs when I'm trying to purchase PS+

There are about 15,000 DIFFERENT responses online. None seem convincing.

I know it's lazy of me to ask here, I could jut check the options people are throwing up... but ceebies.
Not sure but it could be the card youre using(I've hard problems with that), try buying it from your pc if you haven't yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another question with seemingly thousands of different answers.

Was playing games with my girlie over the weekend. Twice the PS4 beeped and switched itself off and then about five seconds later booted itself up again and went on without fault. I don't know why but obviously it's a little scary that it would do that. Can anyone offer any advice?

Another question with seemingly thousands of different answers.

Was playing games with my girlie over the weekend. Twice the PS4 beeped and switched itself off and then about five seconds later booted itself up again and went on without fault. I don't know why but obviously it's a little scary that it would do that. Can anyone offer any advice?

Can't offer any advice, but I was having similar issues only when I played Watch Dogs. Haven't really had any consistent problems since so who knows really.

If the light flashes red then I think that means its overheated. It should be fine I'd say, sometimes consoles do strange things.

Thanks. There was no red as that was my first thought.

I'm wondering if there's some sort of error in the latest firmware if it's only done it since Watch_Dogs has been out.... Could be.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/introducing-resogunas-all-new-dlc-heroes

In short, Resogun’s Heroes DLC contains two new modes and an all-new patch. Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to reveal to you the nature of the patch or one of the modes – at least, not yet -- but I can tell you about the other mode: Survival. Survival Mode revives Resogun’s superb gameplay – gun-shooting, ship-boosting, bomb-laying and all -- but puts an all-new spin on things that makes chasing high scores as much of a necessity as ever. It also makes the entire game a bit more tense, too, since you only have one life to live, and one life only.

Just took delivery, free, courtesy of foxtel, a pair of these power line devices that allow connection to your router and foxtel box. Do I recall reading in here somewhere people saying you can use these on your ps4 to increase download speeds etc?

Just took delivery, free, courtesy of foxtel, a pair of these power line devices that allow connection to your router and foxtel box. Do I recall reading in here somewhere people saying you can use these on your ps4 to increase download speeds etc?
Correct. How did you get them? Did you already have some and got more?

Correct. How did you get them? Did you already have some and got more?
Moved house, but then decided to upgrade to foxtel hd, which was only an extra $10 per month, and the guy on the phone said he would throw them in for free. They are $50 if you buy them, and sorry, only have one set.

Moved house, but then decided to upgrade to foxtel hd, which was only an extra $10 per month, and the guy on the phone said he would throw them in for free. They are $50 if you buy them, and sorry, only have one set.
YEah was just curious if they had it on their system that you had a set. I have a set, but want another, but obviously don't want to pay for them so I was gonna try get them to send me some :p

YEah was just curious if they had it on their system that you had a set. I have a set, but want another, but obviously don't want to pay for them so I was gonna try get them to send me some :p
Hmm, they probably would be aware. Can always try the old 'they are not working' trick, but they may call your bluff and get you to send the others back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back