PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddworld :hearts:, gameplay still holds up well today.

Trophies will be a bitch though, "Rescue every Mudokon with an overall best time of 3 hours or less"

I've already got 43 casualties (think I missed a few secret areas :oops:) so can forget that one, as well as finish the game on easy and normal while rescuing every mudokon trophies as well.

Save game is cross platform so will play through again on Vita when that's released.

Trophies will be a bitch though, "Rescue every Mudokon with an overall best time of 3 hours or less"

I've already got 43 casualties (think I missed a few secret areas :oops:) so can forget that one, as well as finish the game on easy and normal while rescuing every mudokon trophies as well.

Save game is cross platform so will play through again on Vita when that's released.

I'm loving it. Are there still 28 total to save in escape from Rapture Farms? I got 27 and couldn't for the life of me remember where the last one was. Probably in a secret area I forgot. Liking how the levels are now seamless instead of going from screen to screen but sometimes it has made it a bit tough to work out if I was in range from a couple chant zappers. I've just made it to the temple so look forward to raging over trolling slogs, paramites and scrabs over the weekend. :cool:

Has the "hello all" command too which I think was only in Exodus. That is cool. From memory you had to call each Mudokon individually.

Last edited:

it's 59 online but put in promo code 10saver and it will give you $10 off.

Thanks. Just went to the dick smith website and put in my estimate for postage and it came up with $0. Go to the checkout and it says it will cost me $5 postage with 3-5 days delivery. They're promoting their click and collect so I try that option, "click and collect is not available for this product". I bet when I go into the store later today they will tell me they either don't know what game I'm talking about or the game won't be there when I go to pick it up on Wednesday. Which happened to a few people on the OzBargain thread. This is why I don't shop with Dick Smith.

I got lazy and pre ordered at EB, I'll just get them to price match.
My usual Eb now wont price match unless the store is in the same shoping center, and the only other store that sells games in there are kmart, but they probably wont get it untill xmas cause they are useless. Soooooooo no more price matching and no more buying games from them. There is another Eb in town but it's a small shop and there is always a line and a half cause they have no idea wtf they are doing or they can never find the disk's they are trying to sell.

Got the poop ending in New n Tasty because I only saved 126. Forgot where a heap of the trapdoors to the secret areas were. Luckily there are already plenty of guides that I think I'll watch and set aside an arvo for the 100% speed run some day in the future. Will need to practice the part in Scrabmania on the way to the temple on Elum. Had much rage there. Also didn't realise the touchpad acted as a quicksave/load until I was in the boardroom lol.

Absolutely loved it though.

Really keen to play this one again.

Baulked at the price though.

May wait out the inevitable price drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody have any experience with Quickflix? Worth it?
Yeah don't get it. StreamCo is coming later in the year and netflix is coming next year. Quickflix is shitting its pants because of how worthless the service is.
Just get Netflix from the US and run it through something like Unblock.us or Unotelly.

For PS4 you need to set up a US PS account and download the Netflix app but you can access the app from your AU PS account once you have installed it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Does anybody have any experience with Quickflix? Worth it?
I've just got two 6 week Quickflix trials (came in a delivery today) I'll give it a whirl but I doubt it will compete with Netflix

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Has anyone worked out how to button map PS4 games on the Vita yet?

Would also like to know this.

Had a go at Watchdogs on the Vita and NBA 2k14 on the Vita a while back.

Couldn't figure this out at all, NBA in particular was unplayable with default settings.

2dv7jnl.jpg

Took them long enough to remove my photo. Sony pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back