PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this would have been answered, but, does ur US account have to have the ps+ subscription? I'm locked in for 12 months..
I don't have a + sub on my US account. I'll get one when we start getting different games to them though.

How do you set that up? do you need someone else in the US to do it with?
Nah the way I've got it at the moment is I have a US account which I use as my main account, which is set as secondary on my PS4 and the same account is set as primary on my mates ps4. So he just uses his account but because his PS4 is the primary any account on the console can play the games. And on mine as long as I'm on the US account (which is the account I use) then I can play em too. We play online together with no dramas and it works pretty much exactly the same as normal, well until Fifa anyway but I don't think this is causing the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just grabbed CoD and The Crew for $105 delivered and add that to my Shadow of Mordor order earlier today i say it's been a productive day, although could of saved myself $10 on my SOM order if i waited 2 hours lol but i cant complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back