PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What games are you talking about? All of these seem to have missed my radar. Saw a gameplay video of Firewatch in my sub box today though.

I plan to get both. I feel firewatch will be a PS+ title, or at least the first of them two. I still have to play that Rapture game and have few others in my back log so only want to get one or the other now.
Unravel looks more like a PS+ title.

They're both PS+ titles, but Sony were marketing Firewatch pretty heavily.
If Firewatch becomes a PS+ title, I reckon it will be the best PS+ game we've gotten, arguably with Rocket League.

Looks like a bit of a short game though.

I remember seeing Firewatch at E3 last year but haven't heard anything about it since.

Yeah thats the one. Not sure, I went to play it the other day and started looking at the trophy guide. The lack of a manual save and long distances put me off starting it when I didn't have time. From what I understand there isn't much game play as such, just explore and story, but I could be wrong/

It's a very story driven game ...let your imaginaiation figure out what's going type of game

There's no death nor weopons ....no action

It's a change of pace ...I loved it and for 13 bucks which is what I paid was a bargain.

You can run by holding down r2 which is not in the instructions. It's a great game - err experience ....

It's a bit like game/movie rolled into one

Anyone tried Unravel yet? Looks like everyone has gone Firewatch but with no disrespect at all to the genre I'm done with walking sims at the moment.

Unravel reviews look fun, I kid you knot. Once a few of us have it we could have a yarn about it, maybe make a thread with puns to leave everyone in stitches. Ahehahehahehahehaheaa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Firewatch becomes a PS+ title, I reckon it will be the best PS+ game we've gotten, arguably with Rocket League.

Resogun says Hi.

I got Firewatch but havent started it yet, might not have time to play it till the weekend.

It had Naughty Dog as the developer, of course it was fake.

After last year with The Last Guardian, FFVII: REmake & Shenmue 3 all appearing at Sony's conference I won't be surprised to see Crash make a return at some point in this generation.

Sony is looking to push these long awaited sequels for their press buzz. I'm sure they've tried to make Crash happen at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back