PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW it is't that image shown before that has caused rumours of a new Crash, it's the image below from a Sony tweet.

Cam8tiVW4AApqQl.jpg

FWIW it is't that image shown before that has caused rumours of a new Crash, it's the image below from a Sony tweet.

Cam8tiVW4AApqQl.jpg
Yeah it was from some Sony account in the middle east.

If anything happens it will be at E3, but rumors have been going around again since Shawn Layden had the Crash shirt at PSX. and Sony's deals with Activision for Destiny and CoD will be apart of deal to wither sub licence or buy Crash.

I'm surprised they haven't brought back Spyro and Crash. Seems like they could easily cash in on the nostalgia people feel while also upgrading the visuals for the modern age.

Didn't they rape Spyro with that shitty gimmick toy game?

I'm surprised they haven't brought back Spyro and Crash. Seems like they could easily cash in on the nostalgia people feel while also upgrading the visuals for the modern age.

Spyro would cost too much to sub-licence it makes too much money from Skylanders. and the Spyro WII Co-op game was just a giant pile of s**t.

Sorry to Crash the convo, I'm sure it has been asked before, I was just wondering what is the best 2tb hard drive to chuck in the ps4? And how difficult this process is, I was thinking I would put the HD in before I get Firewatch and Unravel. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's in the hands of a good developer who wants to bring Crash Bandicoot into the modern era in a way that maintains its nostalgic appeal and remains true to the early editions, fantastic. Go for it. If it's done by a money hungry developer/publisher interested only in pushing out a half-arsed effort knowing it will sell regardless of what they do, hell no.

Unfortunately I grow less confident every day that the former is likely, or even possible.

Probably been answered before but

1. Are digital games brought from the US store region locked?
2. Will i be able to play it on my pal account?

You will have no issue playing them on your Aussie account, but you will have to buy any DLC in the future for that game from the US store again.

Sorry to Crash the convo, I'm sure it has been asked before, I was just wondering what is the best 2tb hard drive to chuck in the ps4? And how difficult this process is, I was thinking I would put the HD in before I get Firewatch and Unravel. Thanks
I bought this one. Took about a week and a half to get here.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FRHTSK4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
Process is very simple. Back up to an External, change the drives, restore from the external. There are plenty of tutorials around that take you through it step by step, like this one http://randomnerds.com/1tb-ps4-is-still-not-enough-upgrade-to-a-2tb-hard-drive-now/

Putting the HD in was easy as piss (provided you're not an old man). There's several youtube videos that will take you through it step by step.

Probably been answered before but

1. Are digital games brought from the US store region locked?
2. Will i be able to play it on my pal account?

Games are region free, but you will need to set the main account as "Primary" otherwise when on the main acc it will have a lock on it.

With how bad the AU$ is its not worth it for anything other then sales.

Back when our dollar had parity with the US there were plenty bargains to be had. Not so much at the moment.
Yeah, i never got much from the US PSN but since the AUD is so bad i buy less from Amazon but still get 1-2 packages a month of movies or games. I try not to think about it costing me $70 for a single blu-ray after shipping at exchange rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back