PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to trade in my PS4 Slim, Xbox One + games to fund a PS5 that I only had to put an extra $100 towards which is one of the better reseller prices ive seen.

Got $712 in total from trade in and the best part was apparently EB don't cut 20% off the total value when trading for cash anymore.

Decided to trade in my PS4 Slim, Xbox One + games to fund a PS5 that I only had to put an extra $100 towards which is one of the better reseller prices ive seen.

Got $712 in total from trade in and the best part was apparently EB don't cut 20% off the total value when trading for cash anymore.

What? They penalised you for paying cash?

What? They penalised you for paying cash?

Nah I just ended up buying one off someone on marketplace. Thought “**** it” and extra 100 isn’t going to break the bank.

What I was saying there was when you used to take cash instead of store credit it when trading at EB the would take 20% off what you’d normally get. Now they don’t seem to be doing that anymore so you just get the full amount.

It hit me today that I’m going to have to pay $108 for Ratchet and Clank, may have to binge through it on the weekend and return to eb haha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It hit me today that I’m going to have to pay $108 for Ratchet and Clank, may have to binge through it on the weekend and return to eb haha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I bought it on the PS Store this morning. I had a $50 PS Store wallet funds gifted to me that I totally forgot to activate before jumping on the PS Store and buying the “Digital Deluxe Edition”. What I thought would have been $89.95 from my credit card turned out to be $139.95. 🤦‍♂️

I was going to do a refund from Sony but I reckon it would be more effort than it was worth. I just pre-ordered Far Cry 6 and paid $49.95 from my credit card. No matter what way I slice it, $140 for Rift Apart will never feel like value for money lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that even legal in Australia?
I don't believe so no. You just have to ring sony and mention the law from what I have read but you shouldn't have to go through that effort.

I reckon someone went just a little bit overboard there lol.

I think the “biggest” change seems to be that “Sort By A to Z” is now the default option for the game library. And the controller received an update as well. Stability?

"For the players"

Gen 4 Sony feels like a million years ago.

Sony is a terrible company

They're propped up by everyone who makes games for them

Anyone have the Steel series arctis 7p headphones? its real cheap on amazon atm. Its meant to be the updated version compared to the 7 for the PS5 but it doesnt have chat mixer.

Anyone have the Steel series arctis 7p headphones? its real cheap on amazon atm. Its meant to be the updated version compared to the 7 for the PS5 but it doesnt have chat mixer.

They're what I've been using lately. They're not too bad. A bit heavy on the lows but I've been generally happy with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back