POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher is known. I just won't risk KK.

Will probably burn me but what can you do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I don't see KK getting anywhere near 80. I will accept this risk and pray nobody else takes him on

Well I don't see KK getting anywhere near 80. I will accept this risk and pray nobody else takes him on
Averaged 70 last year in his first year, I think he'll get at least 80

I have him for now, just needs his body to hold up and he'll go close to top ten def. Is he fit this oseasin?
Seems to be. Best on @ intra club and has been "training the house down".

Fit and hopefully over the injuries. If not, meh burn a trade

I never read much into the "SC experts" selections

Jock isn't actually that bad a resource, I know a few others on here aren't fans of his but if you can read between the lines a bit and don't take it as the gospel truth there's merit to taking the advice on board.

Jock isn't actually that bad a resource, I know a few others on here aren't fans of his but if you can read between the lines a bit and don't take it as the gospel truth there's merit to taking the advice on board.
From what I've heard Jock isn't all that bad, but some of the others are appalling. All the research they have, and much more is on here, plus you get more opinions

I actually enjoy what they bring to the table but a big thing I think is whoever they recommended you must research yourself, I'd hate to think people just jump on players purely because they said so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back