Religion Pope Francis: "many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war".

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen police, lawyers, judges, politicians, scientists and all that cover up their mates sex crimes, yet this thread is bound to attract at least one person who'll bring up sex crimes in the church. But that poster will keep their mouth shut about all the other crimes.

he speaks what we already know
nah nah nah nah nah

He speaks what some already know. Many, many more still fall for all this liberty and democracy stuff.

I really like this bloke who is the ceremonial head of the wealthiest organisation on earth. I ain't a follower mind you, but I dig his attempts to wake up his flock even though the bean counters within that organisation are starting to get a bit agitated.

I can feel an old fashioned assassination coming on.

nah nah nah nah nah

He speaks what some already know. Many, many more still fall for all this liberty and democracy stuff.

I really like this bloke who is the ceremonial head of the wealthiest organisation on earth. I ain't a follower mind you, but I dig his attempts to wake up his flock even though the bean counters within that organisation are starting to get a bit agitated.

I can feel an old fashioned assassination coming on.
It's a difficult task to take the church into the 19th century.

Wealth which is tied up in schools, hospitals, museum like institutions, heriatge listed buildings/monuments and antiquities which need to be constantly preserved.

That the wealth you mean?
It's tied up in land which they could easily liquidate and relocate elsewhere. Maybe then they could give that money to the poor they always pretend to care about.

They only 'earned' these assets through ill gotten gains anyway. And then use an avuncular figurehead to preach about caring for the poor. There's a word for such people: frauds.

1/3 of all healthcare in the third world is paid by who?
And how much do they and have they extracted out of the third world?

They're an organisation that lusts for power like any other. The Pope speaking about "powerful people not wanting peace because they live off war" is laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wealth which is tied up in schools, hospitals, museum like institutions, heriatge listed buildings/monuments and antiquities which need to be constantly preserved.

That the wealth you mean?
Relevance? Wealth is wealth, whether it's cash or assets :drunk:

And how much do they and have they extracted out of the third world?

They're an organisation that lusts for power like any other. The Pope speaking about "powerful people not wanting peace because they live off war" is laughable.
They don't have to do it and they don't raise that much from the poor

It's tied up in land which they could easily liquidate and relocate elsewhere. Maybe then they could give that money to the poor they always pretend to care about.

They only 'earned' these assets through ill gotten gains anyway. And then use an avuncular figurehead to preach about caring for the poor. There's a word for such people: frauds.
If only you knew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back