2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 10th of July 2:35pm at Alberton Oval.

This will be our 4th game on Channel 7 for the year.

Looks like we are set to gain back Xavier Duursma, who will be making his SANFL Debut. I expect Butters will get called up for the injured Farrell, but Ladhams who took a week off should come back down here. Maybe Clurey could get called up and Bonner drops down here as well. Goldsack tweaked his ankle a couple of times last game. Appleton may be out with a groin injury and Wildmans hand will be assessed.

This game is 2 days after the AFL game so the sub, if unactivated, can play (EG: Frederick). Edit: Sub activated.

It's been a poor month of form, but we managed to scrape past Centrals. Norwood will be a very hard test, as we continue to hang on in the top 5 race.
1625318543581.png

Maggies Side:
IN: Duursma, Bonner, Ladhams
OUT: Butters (AFL), Clurey (AFL), Carter

F: Ladhams - Lord - Williams
HF: Woodcock - Weidemann - McEntee
C: Mead - Appleton - Bonner
HB: Hartlett - Goldsack - Strange
B: Pasini - Corcoran - Garner
R: Hayes - Westbrook - Duursma
INT FROM: Wildman - Moore - Samblich - Aldridge

Last edited:

SANFL have confirmed that this game will be at 2:35pm.

We'll also wear the Indigenous jumper again.
Why are we getting all these s*** late games.
Means i can't go in most cases, cos we get back too late for my bed time (actually for tea, and my missus won't cook it if we're not back by 5:15pm).
Maybe need to trade the old model in for a more up to date model - but don't tell her I said that o_O :oops:
Why can't weget an early game for a change, since there no curtain raisers before our home games?

Why are we getting all these s*** late games.
Means i can't go in most cases, cos we get back too late for my bed time (actually for tea, and my missus won't cook it if we're not back by 5:15pm).
Maybe need to trade the old model in for a more up to date model - but don't tell her I said that o_O :oops:
Why can't weget an early game for a change, since there no curtain raisers before our home games?

I found the major problem with trading to a more up to date model was that she couldn't cook at all and expected me to do it.o_O

Her mother obviously had a lot to answer for. ;)

Anyone been to a game at alberton recently?
Im after Duursmas sigs on a guernsey, any chance of catching him? or is it still covid sh*t and un accessible?
Normally you can kick and catch inside the 50m arcs during the quarter time breaks, not allowed to enter the wing/centre square.

I found the major problem with trading to a more up to date model was that she couldn't cook at all and expected me to do it.o_O

Her mother obviously had a lot to answer for. ;)
Ah now I get it, you’re 1954 because you’re stuck there. Got it. Does she lay your clothes out on the bed for you each night so you know which jocks to wear? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah now I get it, you’re 1954 because you’re stuck there. Got it. Does she lay your clothes out on the bed for you each night so you know which jocks to wear? 😂
I can’t speak for 1954, but I wish… Mine only stares at the clueless me and laughs her ass off. Yesterday, for her amusement, I went out to pick up the pizzas, paid the guy, and went back home empty-handed!

Last edited:
Not expecting a good result today, but being competitive and a few players putting their hand up would be good.

Looks like a decent side to me, will still be a hard game against Norwood though.

Personally I'd play Hartlett at half forward as the forwards look to lack leadership, and run Garner and Woodcock through the middle with Duursma, but hey thats just my crazy suggestions.

Looks like a decent side to me, will still be a hard game against Norwood though.

Personally I'd play Hartlett at half forward as the forwards look to lack leadership, and run Garner and Woodcock through the middle with Duursma, but hey thats just my crazy suggestions.

Attacking football at Alberton..... have you gone mad !!!!

Garner should stay down back, they tried him in the middle before and it was not good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back