2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 5 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

From reading this reports, Jackson seems to be performing better than Sinn. That's what I've noticed from games I've seen as well.

Sinn gets the injury excuse, yet Jackson was more injured coming out of the draft and is far smaller, yet gets in amongst and performs at a higher level.

I'm trying not to get down about Sinn, but what we paid really was exorbitant so far. Especially with Jackson from the same draft going past him at the moment.

The positive of that is I really like what Jackson does, he looks a really smart player who gets in the right positions and makes great decisions.

I'm hoping the Sinn stagnation is simply coach's directive and they're taking a long-term approach with development. But it's frustrating to watch with no information and the only knowledge being the capital we gave up for him.
Jackson played last year consistently… played the year prior also. Hasn’t gone two-three years of 4 games a year. Has probably played an extra 100 games over that time compared to Sinn.

Rightly or wrongly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back