2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 13 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Young you sad man

Yeah but if there is a player that may win us a premiership off their boot in the next 5 years it will be JHF. Put as many games as you can into him, as long as he is not injured

But you’re right. If JHF name was Mead he probably wouldn’t be in the team

mead laid a turd on marvel stadium today. never again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dante feeding Wolverine.
Mitch was just wondering around with North players kicking it to him because he broke the games record for North.

Surj told him Burgers are on me!

Mitch Harvey 27 disposals, 11 clearances, 31 hitouts?
Scully and Carter rucked a fair bit, Visentini's tap work looked really good today though.

Must be good for his confidence to watch Jonas get picked.

I would literally rather Chad Cornes run onto the ground and place a literal panini on the ground at centre half back and start with 17 men than see Jonas again

1371593273340.jpeg

After Mitch had eaten all the pies. What are the thoughts on Kyle Marshall at this stage? He makes a few kicking errors but is taking some nice marks (7 yesterday), seems to spoil well and looks to run and take the game on?

I like him. He's 200cm and runs like the wind. He had one bursting run out of defence that was eye-catching. He will put on weight, no problems, he already looks physically bigger than in his draft year. With his pace, height and long levers he can go with tall forwards and reach in to make their lives awkward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back