Toast Pre-match function & march - a big "thank you"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
I just want to thank the organisers of the pre-match function and especially the leader of the march to the MCG.

There was a great vibe at the Imperial and plenty of good natured banter with Tigers supporters finding themselves in the unusual situation of being outnumbered.

As for the march to the MCG, it was just fantastic, a real bonding experience. We had such fun and definitely got ourselves noticed for the right reasons.

To the march leader, with the big booming voice - you're an asset to the club.

I've also seen a couple of clips from the game and it was heartening to see the amount of orange behind the goals at our end. We got ourselves noticed, that was for sure. When the game was tight the Tigers people couldn't stand it.:D

It makes me proud to be a Giant and realise we"ve got a great future in front of us.

Roll on 2018 - "I believe that we will win!' :)

I just want to thank the organisers of the pre-match function and especially the leader of the march to the MCG.

There was a great vibe at the Imperial and plenty of good natured banter with Tigers supporters finding themselves in the unusual situation of being outnumbered.

As for the march to the MCG, it was just fantastic, a real bonding experience. We had such fun and definitely got ourselves noticed for the right reasons.

To the march leader, with the big booming voice - you're an asset to the club.

I've also seen a couple of clips from the game and it was heartening to see the amount of orange behind the goals at our end. We got ourselves noticed, that was for sure. When the game was tight the Tigers people couldn't stand it.:D

It makes me proud to be a Giant and realise we"ve got a great future in front of us.

Roll on 2018 - "I believe that we will win!' :)
My flight was late and I missed it, seem to be cursed.
Glad it went well. I was on level 2 and there were two separate and somewhat distand bays up there. N30 and one a few bays along. Saw the ground level Giants support from the cheersquad and behind them in front, and it was heartening.
Without wanting to be too critical two drunk young guys of ours was the worst supporter behaviour I saw. Just yelling though, :) guess the fight or flight reponse kicked in.
Otherwise as you said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back