Pre-Season 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Unveiled the new draftees at the ground today. Gresham wearing 22, rice wearing 13 white wearing 10. Although that might have just been the jumpers that fit them for the media...

Unveiled the new draftees at the ground today. Gresham wearing 22, rice wearing 13 white wearing 10. Although that might have just been the jumpers that fit them for the media...
Probably just for the cameras, would have thought Louie would have jumped at the chance the wear Schneider's old number. Wouldn't mind seeing my boy Sinclair don the number 10 himself.

Probably just for the cameras, would have thought Louie would have jumped at the chance the wear Schneider's old number. Wouldn't mind seeing my boy Sinclair don the number 10 himself.
Yeah that's my thoughts too. Would be surprised if they all got such low numbers...

412215.jpg

Could it be a hastily cobbled together temporary one?
Certainly, but you'd hope (from a supporter perspective) that it's a little smaller when it's the finished article; it stretches across half the guernsey!

The company themselves would probably be delighted by it though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly, but you'd hope (from a supporter perspective) that it's a little smaller when it's the finished article; it stretches across half the guernsey!

The company themselves would probably be delighted by it though...

Or like they have it on the microphone, with the word money under pepper looks much better!

Is it just me or is big Jake becoming the likable lout..

Nice butt you have there Freeman
recruit-jake-carlisle-checks-out-fellow-recruit-nathan-freeman-during-picture-id498873752

recruit-jake-carlisle-reacts-with-a-staff-member-during-a-st-kilda-picture-id498873720
That 'mo is absolutely horrendous.

That 'mo is absolutely horrendous.
Hopefully it will come off in a few days, the end of movember. There are certainly some guys who should never grow a mo' i am one of them, so is Bailey Rice but they do it for a good cause.

Heh.

image.jpeg

Holmes - 203cm 105kg
White - 188cm 79kg

Just a casual 15cm and 26kg difference then.

Best of luck with that young fella... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back