Mega Thread General Pre-Season Discussion, News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to bring the hawks into it

I rather they put the 2014 GF on a continual loop, so they can marvel at their putrid efforts
Unlikely, the captain said they didn't have the guts to even finish watching it once.

Been watching a few snippets of the training footage on the swans site. Shaw runninh amok on hiscox ( to be expected but good to see from someone his age ). Plus saw rohan absoluely burn mcveigh off which shows his body is in good nick

Been watching a few snippets of the training footage on the swans site. Shaw runninh amok on hiscox ( to be expected but good to see from someone his age ). Plus saw rohan absoluely burn mcveigh off which shows his body is in good nick
Doesn't say to much about Rohan, everyone burns McVeigh off.

Port have pretty much taken over this pre season imo ( media wise ).

About how hard there training in Dubi etc etc and Ryder put to the test over there etc. Voss over there , Boak and Wines saying how hard there running.

I do believe most of it as that Burgess does know his stuff

We normally keep a tight lid on our ore seasons. Tippett and buddy both in full training is a very good sign at this time of the year.

The Sydney Swans coaching team has reshuffled ahead of the 2015 season, with Josh Francou stepping up to the senior coaching ranks.

Francou, who headed up the club’s development department for the past 12 months, will take on a new role as an assistant midfield coach next season alongside Stuart Dew, who will continue his role as midfield and strategy coach.

Mod edit: not allowed to post full articles under BF rules

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannebery said Heeney in particular had been a stand out, and backed him to challenge for a spot in the senior side in 2015.
“I’ve seen a little bit more of Isaac Heeney and have done some one-on-one running with him and some wrestling,” he said.
He’s a good young kid and he works really hard and I can certainly see him slotting into the midfield at some stage.
“He’s a big kid for an 18-year-old and I’ve really been impressed with how fit he is.
“I could see someone like Isaac fitting straight into the team if he has a good pre-season and sticks to his role, so he is someone who has really impressed me.”

Hannebery looks in much better shape than previous years , looks slim.

Not really pre season related however i wonder if the club has used free agency against the afl in their trade ban dispute. By banning us from bringing in any players the afl is restricting the movement of players who have earnt free agency. Say for aguments sake of dangerfield had a life long desire to play for the swans , he is unable to get to the club of his choice becuase of this ban. The free agent status he had earnt would be worth nothing to him.

Not sayinh dangerfield has any desire to join our club, purely an example. Substitute his name with any free agent this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back