Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say it feels pleasantly weird, to hear colleagues, read a few news articles and even opposition supporters on bigfooty saying they can see for the first time in ages real takent and promise in our youngsters coming through.

The man love for Cripps from the preseason is almost universal, and people also rate jaksch and the irish duo. Menzel was already recognised but other than that it was sparse pickings last year.

Now if graham, holman, buckley come on it is more of a bonus rather than being critical.

Strike a pose Gibbsy!

14019_10153171892208334_4532629709402828181_n.jpg

That 'man bun' :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon I can now say I recognize all of the boys. Took a while. I recall saying I was looking forward to a time when the list was unrecognizable to me. Gone through that and now looking to stability, development, further clever drafting (Cripps an inspired selection) and consolidation - coaches, players, support, membership, fans, the lot. Bring it. :thumbsu:

Reckon I can now say I recognize all of the boys. Took a while. I recall saying I was looking forward to a time when the list was unrecognizable to me. Gone through that and now looking to stability, development, further clever drafting (Cripps an inspired selection) and consolidation - coaches, players, support, membership, fans, the lot. Bring it. :thumbsu:

I knew the Snickers would work :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back