Preview Training reports, pics, training discussion, mustachioed 80s heartthrobs

Remove this Banner Ad

About 50/50 from what I read. Read and watch enough about him and you start to think steal. Not expecting much this year. Just improvement as the season goes on.

Not expecting much THIS year either ;-)

I HAVUOTE="HARKER, post: 42138139, member: 71278"]SEN scour their messages well and would likely give some phone numbers priority.

They tend to read my messages more often than not..............Maybe I'm on the legit list :)[/QUOTE]
SEN scour their messages well and would likely give some phone numbers priority.

They tend to read my messages more often than not..............Maybe I'm on the legit list :)
I have a lot of my txt messages read out too. Mine must also be legit.

I have no idea what our round 1 team will look like. For me thats really exciting. Am certain this footy club has got itself on the right track. I cant wait!!!

But why can't I see the other one?

Nah cant view Shiek's clip but could view the other one , cant recall who posted it originally.

******* Gates and his crappy browser and operating system :mad:
Likely a browser/hardware interaction when trying to play certain HTML5 videos. Try a different browser, or if you're desperate try turning off hardware-assisted/accelerated playback in your existing browser.

For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 I recommend Chrome, for Win10 Microsoft Edge should be fine, but if not give Chrome another go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

412142-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

oh my

O. M. G :eek:

I showed the pic to my wife and said 'I'm in love'

She is not a footy fan, so wasn't impressed. Just rolled her eyes and grunted.

But she knows me well enough to ask 'is that Cripps?'....

Likely a browser/hardware interaction when trying to play certain HTML5 videos. Try a different browser, or if you're desperate try turning off hardware-assisted/accelerated playback in your existing browser.

For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 I recommend Chrome, for Win10 Microsoft Edge should be fine, but if not give Chrome another go.
Appreciate all the advice and assistance. Not a biggie, more curious than anything. Like a dog with a phone.

If that video doesn't put a huge smile on your face, I don't know what will as a Blues supporter.

Also, to clarify - is Bolts saying "I just want to test the nerve of a young kid. Dave, you go back and nail this goal sunshine, we're going to ******* cool ya"?

If so, what does that mean? Either way, the reaction is spine-tingling for a kid on his first day of training and also shows how highly rated Cuningham is/was by SOS/Bolts to throw him in the deep end like that - may well have been in our top 10 behind the obvious guys who went before.

Could prove a fantastic pickup - the Northern Blues are going to have a ripper side this year, that's for damn sure.

'Show us how ******* cool you are' I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back