B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away for a couple of days and just had to read 3 pages of garbage.
Can we get back to footy matters and some info on how other clubs are fairing apart from Werribee.

OMs will dominate 2012.

There, I said it. Straight back into the A grade.

Why so certain?

Leadership changes, football director(s) paying attention, WAFL star up and going.

The Pony goes OK too.

What are the leadership changes? And what do you mean re directors paying attention? And finally which WAFL star are you talking about?

Can we get back to footy matters and some info on how other clubs are fairing apart from Werribee.
Well said mate! i dont understand how the most talked about team on here is a team that has proven nothing in b grade and are already the ones with the most pressure on themselves....ahahahha good luck

An ex AFL footballer to Beauy and a WAFL star to OM's not good enough?? Your right still not as interesting as Werribee loosing half their list!

An ex AFL footballer to Beauy and a WAFL star to OM's not good enough?? Your right still not as interesting as Werribee loosing half their list!

Right then but names, info etc etc. lots of statements with a huge lack of quality here. Any chance we can get something ie names of the above players coming in?

Right then but names, info etc etc. lots of statements with a huge lack of quality here. Any chance we can get something ie names of the above players coming in?

No idea on the OM's signing but X Clarke's name is all over bigfooty to Beauy (I'm working on the smoke / fire theroy)??

No idea on the OM's signing but X Clarke's name is all over bigfooty to Beauy (I'm working on the smoke / fire theroy)??
The bloke at OM's won 2 flags whilst at Subi a few years back - hard in and under type which according to reports they missed terribly last year - they were woeful in this area last year with the likes of Jono Nash who ponced around lime a peacock - looked great but totally ineffective - apparently C Beck a bloke they got from Tassie a few years back has finally pulled his finger out and will go ok too.

I have revisited my earlier forecast about them though - they will threaten for a spot in the 4 but that will be it - smart money is on Skevs & Ivanhoe for me - any news re Blacks? They usually love talking themselves up. Most mentally brittle side going 'round.

A few weeks away from Round 1 but just wondering what will be made of Werribee notching up a good win against favourite StK.
Will need to send Harf a map on where Werribee is not to mention his players.
Boys are starting to look pretty good and looking forward to start of season.

The bloke at OM's won 2 flags whilst at Subi a few years back - hard in and under type which according to reports they missed terribly last year - they were woeful in this area last year with the likes of Jono Nash who ponced around like a peacock - looked great but totally ineffective - apparently C Beck a bloke they got from Tassie a few years back has finally pulled his finger out and will go ok too.

Ironically one the reasons Beck will be better is the absence of Nash - it would be very tough for any Full Forward trying to lead to the man who bounced the ball and ran in circles more than the Harlem Globetrotters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Tiger, easy does it! That post is likely to be removed by OTP.

West, a severely depleted and very young SKOB side will venture out to Werribee, we look forward to meeting you lads and having a beer afterwards. Hopefully we don't get beaten by 100 plus points.

WEST said:
A few weeks away from Round 1 but just wondering what will be made of Werribee notching up a good win against favourite StK.
Will need to send Harf a map on where Werribee is not to mention his players.
Boys are starting to look pretty good and looking forward to start of season.

Should OTP just setup a "Werribee" thread so you can flog yourself in there?

Regarding OM's, players leave and the backstabbing begins! Who would want to play there in the first place?!

The bloke at OM's won 2 flags whilst at Subi a few years back - hard in and under type which according to reports they missed terribly last year - they were woeful in this area last year with the likes of Jono Nash who ponced around like a peacock - looked great but totally ineffective - apparently C Beck a bloke they got from Tassie a few years back has finally pulled his finger out and will go ok too.

Ironically one the reasons Beck will be better is the absence of Nash - it would be very tough for any Full Forward trying to lead to the man who bounced the ball and ran in circles more than the Harlem Globetrotters.

Old Melburnians
Old MentoniansBeck, CameronApproved01/02/1213/02/12

Rah Rah - maybe I am getting confused but is this the C.Beck you are talking about?

Firstly to Westy im sure Kirky wont be happy with your posts i would suggest you pull up abit lol. That said was down at soldiers last night as an observer and will report was pleasantly suprised by what i was witnessing. The numbers on the track were astonishing i counted approx 90 players doing the warm up and there were at least 8 in the new gym.
By the way the gym was awesome ( but what do you do once the season starts?) I also counted approx 45 senior players with still a few finding it hard to get to Mon/Wed im told. I attended every 19s game last year i couldnt beleive the intensity and fitness these boys have gained since the pre season has begun. I could name at least 8 that i couldnt beleive were the same kids. Gone was that lazy i cudnt give a attitude they were working harder than i have ever seen them. And when the coach wasnt scraming at them for a bigger effort the what i am told is the current leadership group were embracing them like there own was great to see. The atmosphere around the place was very vibrant and the encouragement xceptional cant help felling that they could suprise a few people who have been quick to abandon ship. Im also told Cam could be a suprise starter Westy is this correct?

Firstly to Westy im sure Kirky wont be happy with your posts i would suggest you pull up abit lol. That said was down at soldiers last night as an observer and will report was pleasantly suprised by what i was witnessing. The numbers on the track were astonishing i counted approx 90 players doing the warm up and there were at least 8 in the new gym.
By the way the gym was awesome ( but what do you do once the season starts?) I also counted approx 45 senior players with still a few finding it hard to get to Mon/Wed im told. I attended every 19s game last year i couldnt beleive the intensity and fitness these boys have gained since the pre season has begun. I could name at least 8 that i couldnt beleive were the same kids. Gone was that lazy i cudnt give a attitude they were working harder than i have ever seen them. And when the coach wasnt scraming at them for a bigger effort the what i am told is the current leadership group were embracing them like there own was great to see. The atmosphere around the place was very vibrant and the encouragement xceptional cant help felling that they could suprise a few people who have been quick to abandon ship. Im also told Cam could be a suprise starter Westy is this correct?
Guaranteed

or more pertinently, $175 per kick delivered in dark blue?

Well at the end of the day, if you get recruited to a club, and they offer you this and that and then at the end of the season you want to move on how can they go back on what they offer and say this player owes us this much money??? doesnt matter if they played 1 game or the whole season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back