Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Marto has snagged four aboriginal players through some association with Swinburne who are no slouches. But what that has to do with 'C' is beyond me.
because they beat Caulfield in a praccy match- that's where this mono-syllabic, multi-comment, conversation started: rivetting stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.
No need to be taking about a bogan D grade team in the C Grade thread. Yes they may be strong in D grade this year but whoopdy doo...

So why reply ? The plugged one! They will be on C soon

Maybe you don't get it but people are talking about a D grade side in a C grade thread. Ive read a lot of your stuff in different Amateur threads and I don't see you saying anything of note. Now how about going to the D grade thread and telling others there how good St Mary's will be because it doesn't matter here. Have a nice good Friday.

Maybe you don't get it but people are talking about a D grade side in a C grade thread. Ive read a lot of your stuff in different Amateur threads and I don't see you saying anything of note. Now how about going to the D grade thread and telling others there how good St Mary's will be because it doesn't matter here. Have a nice good Friday.
He's 'harrowing' isn't he!

Thanks for the advice .. I did struggle , however, to find too much " noteworthy " about your musings

Is there any chance Matty Robbins will be returning to the Gun in 2016?

Max "having some fun whilst recouperating from another knee operation" Leader

Thanks for the advice .. I did struggle , however, to find too much " noteworthy " about your musings
There once was an alias called Harrow
Who came on BF with an Arrow
He thought he could hit anyone in the Tribe
He closed his eye and singled out Scribe,
But his aim was high, his aim was low
Fortunately his shots will never be heard in the Big Show

Max "Shakespeare" Leader

There once was an alias called Harrow
Who came on BF with an Arrow
He thought he could hit anyone in the Tribe
He closed his eye and singled out Scribe,
But his aim was high, his aim was low