Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive seen strap ons, but not ones with pumps and secondary bendy vibrating dildos for the wearer.

U need to get out more :)

Heres a question for you lads.

For the next 5 years your AFL club can either have

#1 draft pick

or

#7 and #10 draft pick

What do you take?

The analysis is very even.

The number 1 easy. 5 years in a row u can take the best kid available.

U need to get out more :)

The number 1 easy. 5 years in a row u can take the best kid available.

See I disagree.
Since 2004, theres been ONE year out of 10 with exposed form, where you'd be better off with #1 over #7 and #10

2004 - Brett Deledio vs Jordan Lewis and Chris Egan
2005 - Marc Murphy vs Patrick Ryder and Marcus Drum
2006 - Bryce Gibbs vs Joel Selwood and Nathan Brown
2007 - Matthew Kreuzer vs Rhys Palmer and Patrick Dangerfield
2008 - Jack Watts vs Daniel Rich and Phil Davis
2009 - Tom Scully vs Brad Sheppard and Jake Melksham
2010 - David Swallow vs Josh Caddy and Daniel Gorringe
2011 – Jonothon Patton vs Nick Haynes and Liam Sumner
2012 – Lachie Whitfield vs Ollie Wines and Joe Daniher
2013 – Tom Boyd vs James Aish and Nathan Freeman

2010 is the only year there where I'd prefer the #1 over the #7 and #10 and even then, all 3 guys went to the same team that year anyway

12 is a dud case as it's father son. Number 1 all the way.

Of course if you take 7 and 10 you just let Melbourne pick scrubs ahead of you and take the talent the leave for u lol

On the tablets, just get a nexus... Tablets as ereaders are better as they can sync to your phone for portability, but they are backlit

I more leg bitches Adelaide United for a nice little 1.2K payday

Why Adelaide are massive outsiders is beyond me, Melbourne beats Brissy by an own goal last week at home while Adelaide travels to the Central Coast and giving them a bath..

On another note that Philly RB is a massive *******

really?
2004, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011 have been better for the 1st pick and a couple are even like 2013 and 2011.

LOL

Lewis > Deledio by far. I hope you're joking.
Ryder > Murphy

Scully is rubbish, but so are the other two that year. So even at best.

IMO Aish will be a far better player than Boyd.

LOL

Ryder > Murphy

Please disregard any Melbourne draft picks from your analysis :-D

LOL

Ryder > Murphy

Boyd will be a monster....pity he is at a s**t club now.

Lids would be good at any other team with half a heart, he'd be a star at a Hawks, Cats, Swans list in their prime..

Murphy would be good at another team too, he hasn't really had a midfield to play with bar Judd most of his career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

Ryder > Murphy

Deledio over the journey has been the better player. Lewis last 3 years has been outstanding but the body of work for Deledio has him on top. Also Lewis is in a star studded midfield, Richmond have been garbage the whole time he's been there and only in recent years has the midfield improved with Cotchin and Martin.
Marc Murphy has been easily better then Ryder LOL.
Scully for his form at Melb beats the other 2 guys.
Aish will be better then Boyd? i doubt it but you cant rate that draft yet. Its been 1 year.

Deledio over the journey has been the better player. Lewis last 3 years has been outstanding but the body of work for Deledio has him on top. Also Lewis is in a star studded midfield, Richmond have been garbage the whole time he's been there and only in recent years has the midfield improved with Cotchin and Martin.
Aish will be better then Boyd? i doubt it but you cant rate that draft yet. Its been 1 year.

This.....

Lewis playing in a back 2 back squad, plenty of depth....I remember the days when he used to get towelled up by Geelong in our games and playing dirty to try in get a rise out of our guys (still does for the most part massive flog)

This.....

Lewis playing in a back 2 back squad, plenty of depth....I remember the days when he used to get towelled up by Geelong in our games and playing dirty to try in get a rise out of our guys (still does for the most part massive flog)
Yep and Deledio just kept Richmond in so many games by himself til they improved.

Jarrad Rivers

Mitch Clarke is about to or he will off himself when Scotty and the boys get stuck into him for being a useless pansy
Ha.... Maybe one that can play more than 3 games without getting a sore vagina

Mitch... * me

Ha.... Maybe one that can play more than 3 games without getting a sore vagina

Mitch... * me

so you agree on the Rivers then....good defender mind you had alot of practice at Melbourne

Mitch - honestly I hope he retires again, hate what he did to the Dee's dog act and if I see him at gameday at the cattery I will let him know what I think of him

Deledio is a coaster. If you had the choice for your own team you'd take Lewis hands down.
Richmonds midfield is as good as Hawthorns now. Cotchin, Martin, Ellis, Deledio vs Mitchell, Hodge, Burgoyne, Lewis. Lewis is playing better now than before but their midfield is no different...

Marc Murphy has proven nothing. Hes had no more than about 5 good games in a season, while Ryder is a quality player and also an X factor. I'd prefer Ryder.

Agree that its hard to judge the last couple of years yet. I still think Aish will be a gem, and Boyd could be another Chris Dawes

Jarrad Rivers

Mitch Clarke is about to or he will off himself when Scotty and the boys get stuck into him for being a useless pansy

Nah rivers was quality at melbourne too. He hasnt improved going to geelong. Just looks better because he doesnt have to do as much.

Bennell has been good for WC as Pricey mentioned, but yeh not many have been De-melbourned.

This.....

What about this year when he carried their midfield while Mitchell missed most of the year and hodge was in and out week by week.
He was their best player this year, by a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back