QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how much you can miss out on just in a few days. The new season is coming up really quick. Anyone have any news on park ridge? Or has everyone forgot them?
If there is no Peck, then I doubt that Park Ridge can be any better than last year.

If there is no Peck, then I doubt that Park Ridge can be any better than last year.

I think you might find with tiger monk going to piarets he could have an impact he's a giant and a very handy player and taking at least 1 maybe 2 Springwood boys with him .They will be top 4 if they can use there little ground to advantage. Just my opinion.

I think you might find with tiger monk going to piarets he could have an impact he's a giant and a very handy player and taking at least 1 maybe 2 Springwood boys with him .They will be top 4 if they can use there little ground to advantage. Just my opinion.
With his old man coaching now, could be a good chance he will play. Gun player. had a year off to rest the body as well.

Heard Rumours about a mini pre season comp?? Anyone else heard this??

I know with the Nth/South and QAFL divisions there has been something organised Spades - sort of like a knockout comp. Not sure with the QAFA comps.

Heard Rumours about a mini pre season comp?? Anyone else heard this??

4 divisions, with the top 2 QAFA (A) teams from last year being in the 4th division, with the winners of the (B) comps and the bottom couple of North/South sides. Teams have to agree to play in it, so it might not get off the ground, depending on how many teams accept to play.

4 divisions, with the top 2 QAFA (A) teams from last year being in the 4th division, with the winners of the (B) comps and the bottom couple of North/South sides. Teams have to agree to play in it, so it might not get off the ground, depending on how many teams accept to play.
swans must be firming as strong favourites for the season coming, hearing strong reports that Pearce has been kicking big bags from all over the goal square against one of the juniors in match practise #oneoutbuckethands

We get it. You Kedron blokes aren't happy with the swans coach. I don't know him or anything about the switch, but continually getting in here and bagging the bloke is getting tiresome. Most of us just want to read about the comp and new players, not ex teammates sooking because a player went to another club and some other blokes thought more of him than Kedron. You can't force blokes to leave a club they are happy at. And are you blokes happy to tell us which players you are so we can run an eye on how you go next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We get it. You Kedron blokes aren't happy with the swans coach. I don't know him or anything about the switch, but continually getting in here and bagging the bloke is getting tiresome. Most of us just want to read about the comp and new players, not ex teammates sooking because a player went to another club and some other blokes thought more of him than Kedron. You can't force blokes to leave a club they are happy at. And are you blokes happy to tell us which players you are so we can run an eye on how you go next year?
Oh sorry I've upset you I'd really like to know when I bagged anyone I've just been delivering the facts yes this one was just stirring the pot I thought it was fairly funny on my behalf but can't pls everyone I guess anyways mega head or what ever your name is i guess I'll be seeing you on the pitch also.. Gee I hope I get a game

Oh sorry I've upset you I'd really like to know when I bagged anyone I've just been delivering the facts yes this one was just stirring the pot I thought it was fairly funny on my behalf but can't pls everyone I guess anyways mega head or what ever your name is i guess I'll be seeing you on the pitch also.. Gee I hope I get a game

You haven't upset me. And you won't see me on the pitch, my playing days are over. Nor do I care who wins between the swans and whatever club you have bailed on Kedron too. Just think it's easy to bag blokes behind an alias or crap on about something constantly, this forum is normally just a bit of banter and good to read as its active. But the Kedron/swans thing is boring.

I couldn't agree more with your comment on wingman he's only got one line and yep we all sick of his crap

You haven't upset me. And you won't see me on the pitch, my playing days are over. Nor do I care who wins between the swans and whatever club you have bailed on Kedron too. Just think it's easy to bag blokes behind an alias or crap on about something constantly, this forum is normally just a bit of banter and good to read as its active. But the Kedron/swans thing is boring.

I couldn't agree more with your comment on wingman he's only got one line and yep we all sick of his crap
cool ya jets boys no need to be hostile!!

pine rivers is looking to have one of the best teams even if they are reserves players at kedron look at them now they are playing in a higher comp then kedron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back