Review R12: Dees v The Cats - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Viney love needs to grow to significant levels again. He's playing fantastic footy. The brick with eyes!!!

0AJKv9o.png

That Viney interview on the MFC website is my sort of talk, absolutely loved it, he was the kind of guy I would have love to have been a teammate of and the type of guys in my glory days that I got along with best. Arrogance, anger, hardball, contested possession, tackling, elbowing and the: 'I love that s**t', looking slightly down at Burgan with a 'don't * with me, im a hard mother*er' stare in his eye.

This is sort of thing id like to hear if I ever dialed up one of those phone sex lines. :hearts:

Moar please, Mr Taylor. I want us to be deadset feared and have opposition teams absolutely shitting themselves when they are playing the Dees.

Last edited:
That Viney interview on the MFC website is my sort of talk, absolutely loved it, he was the kind of guy I would have love to have been a teammate of and the type of guys in my glory days that I got along with best. Arrogance, anger, hardball, contested possession, tackling, elbowing and the: 'I love that s**t', looking slightly down at Burgan with a 'don't **** with me, im a hard mothergoose' stare in his eye.

This is sort of thing id like to hear if I ever dialed up one of those phone sex lines. :hearts:

Moar please, Mr Taylor. I want us to be deadset feared and have opposition teams absolutely shitting themselves when they are playing the Dees.

And the stare he was giving burge throughout , ' you better ask good questions campaigner '

That Viney interview on the MFC website is my sort of talk, absolutely loved it, he was the kind of guy I would have love to have been a teammate of and the type of guys in my glory days that I got along with best. Arrogance, anger, hardball, contested possession, tackling, elbowing and the: 'I love that s**t', looking slightly down at Burgan with a 'don't **** with me, im a hard mothergoose' stare in his eye.

20 bone breakers. And Watts and Toumpas for effect ;)

20 bone breakers. And Watts and Toumpas for effect ;)

Id rather 22, but we need some guys that never get suspended otherwise we won't be able to field a side each week. :D

The Eagles are still shaky on the road.

GWS losing Mumford is a massive loss, he was a big factor in them getting first use of the footy.

North are up and down and can be completely knocked off their game by hard, tough footy.

St Kilda pipped us in the last 40 seconds despite us playing shithouse.

So what if Carlton beat Port and we didn't? Geelong pantsed Carlton by 80 odd points.

Beat the Dogs once there's no reason we can't do it again.

Nobody penciled these in as wins which you seem to have insinuated but just as games we can win which isn't unreasonable.
I don't like these logical posts

I'm going to watch the game later tonight. I've always wondered how affected our judgement is by the heat of the moment. We can only watch a game for the first time once - do we perceive what's important differently when it's in real time and we are anxious and uncertain? Will I look at everything very clinically now that I know we won? Hard to say. But I suspect we would see a lot of players differently based on when we watch the game and whether we know the result beforehand.

I don't know how to embed gifs but if i did you'd find one of an exploding head right here.

That s**t is just way too profound for bigfooty

I'm going to watch the game later tonight. I've always wondered how affected our judgement is by the heat of the moment. We can only watch a game for the first time once - do we perceive what's important differently when it's in real time and we are anxious and uncertain? Will I look at everything very clinically now that I know we won? Hard to say. But I suspect we would see a lot of players differently based on when we watch the game and whether we know the result beforehand.
If you haven't yet (haven't checked next page), be interesting if you could post a follow up to this...

I get a few downloads of radio broadcasts. When I get home from work ill put it on my dropbox and pm it to you

hey Bluelegs

Is there a site that offers footy radio broadcasts? I'd be interested in getting the call's from this game.

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fugly: Might actually be a bit of a wait at the bar now if supporters start showing up to our home games. BRUTAL.

Will the wait at Col's cubical grow as well?

Fugly: Might actually be a bit of a wait at the bar now if supporters start showing up to our home games. BRUTAL.

Long as I can pitch up to every game except QBD and get a good seat 15mins before the game

Excuse the intrusion ... but been meaning to post this since last Sunday. Brayshaw is a sight to behold - seemed to be everywhere imposing himself on the game. Got a 10-year plus gem there ... happy days!
It's not intrusion when you say good things :)

Why is this not in the Photoshop thread

Aww yeah...I forgot we had one.

It's just Jack Viney, right? Where the photoshop? Oh wait, I see it, right there around hips, just brought in the waistline with a cheeky little tuck. Nice.

I thought he'd appreciate a tiny bit of air-brushing. It is all the rage....

Lol at Nate Jones screaming the time left in the last quarter every thirty seconds. Did it so much that at the 1.30 mark Steve Johnson told him " Mate, you've won the game, you can shut the * up now."

Lol at Nate Jones screaming the time left in the last quarter every thirty seconds. Did it so much that at the 1.30 mark Steve Johnson told him " Mate, you've won the game, you can shut the **** up now."

I heard that JV said in reply to that: 'Mate, you've disgraced yourself and let a club legend down, i dont think you'll be getting much sleep tonight now'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back