Preview R14: Changes v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With west coast forward line consisting of - Kennedy, Darling, Sinclair/Natanui, Hill, Lecras and Cripps I would think Fitzpatrick would be chance to come in so that Garland could take Lecras with Jetta-Lumumba taking Cripps-Hill.

In: Hogan, Garland .... Fitzpatrick/JKH possibilities
Out: Riley, M.Jones

Every time Riley is the sub we win!!!

Henry, I know its pretty high tech stuff, but you can actually post your thoughts underneath something you have quoted in the same reply box.

Starting to slightly piss me off now because you have done it on every post ive seen from you, in other news, if that was your goal, you have achieved it, well played. :thumbsu:

Henry, I know its pretty high tech stuff, but you can actually post your thoughts underneath something you have quoted in the same reply box.

Starting to slightly piss me off now because you have done it on every post ive seen from you, in other news, if that was your goal, you have achieved it, well played. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always tough to make changes after fantastic wins. I think Toumpas may need a bit of a re-assessment as to what is role on gameday actually is. He has some talent but a lot of deficiencies, but to be fair that's how I've been feeling about Viney for a year and a half until he came back recently. I think the coaches need to work with Toumpas and figure out where his strengths could help fill holes in our game plan while addressing his limitations.

On Rielly, I like the aggression he brings as the sub, so I'd prefer him to keep the green vest. That way he can be fresh to brutalise the opposition in the final term. It makes for a massive help to have a fresh wild animal in the contests when the game is in the balance.

Aside from that West Coast are a pretty tall side so we'll have the luxury of going in a bit taller ourselves. I wouldn't drop either Spencer or Gawn for Hogan, but instead maybe Bail who was little more than serviceable on Sunday.

I trust Matt Jones about as far as I can throw him but he had a reasonable game and anyone who could replace him are still weeks away.

We had a lot of goals come from the ball coming to ground level on Sunday and Garlett ate those up. I'm not sure we actually require JKH at the moment because there were very few goals we actually missed out on that another crumber would have helped.

Garland is important to us, he uses the football so well out of defence. Losing him and Salem has made it a bit of a struggle for us to rebound opposition inside 50's. Straight back in.

So all in all,

In: Garland, Hogan
Out: Toumpas, Bail

I'm a little nervous about this one.
That's heading in the right direction. Keep it up until you are so crippled with panic that you can't watch ... all good magic

I'd be more comfortable with this game if it was in Melbourne, I hate these Alice Spring and Darwin games! It'll still be 25-30 degrees when they play!

In: Hogan
Out: Spencer

Dont need to visit this thread again

All of you can go and **** yourselves, campaigners
You heard it here first guys, the Toump has made the grade! I REPEAT THE TOUMP HAS MADE THE GRADE! :eek:

#toumprections everywhere :fire::footy::thumbsu:

You heard it here first guys, the Toump has made the grade! I REPEAT THE TOUMP HAS MADE THE GRADE! :eek:

#toumprections everywhere :fire::footy::thumbsu:

Hardly, id rather him softly jogging around on a humid slippery Darwin night than Spencer, thats all. JKH not fit enough to play in that heat either.

Its horses for courses.

If this game was at the G id dump him faster than Travis Varcoe in a manly Jack Watts tackle.

I don't think we are that good team to just say we will win that is rubbish and any eagles fans saying that are need a good reality check.We are a blue collar hard working team that relies on (1) Two Way Running (2) Good zoning around the stoppages and defence (3) Forward pressure. If we are off even 5% on work rate and pressure we can be shown up. I don't think in this 2015 season you can bank any game as a certain win, every team needs to turn up and give it everything. I saw how Melbourne beat Geelong first class display of good football.

PS Angus Brayshaw will be dead set gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back