Review R18: Dees v the Ancient Enemy - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimes was in a similar boat but he didnt have trouble chasing or picking up ground balls.

Cross was still off half back in the 2nd still? Think this tagging was more a team thing.
Nah Cross was locked in, Sidebottom just doesn't spend all that much time in the centre. Grimes would have been caught HTB 3-5 times I reckon, and all because he couldn't dispose of it without five seconds of thinking time.

Grimes was in a similar boat but he didnt have trouble chasing or picking up ground balls.

Cross was still off half back in the 2nd still? Think this tagging was more a team thing.

Cross still has incredible poise across the half back line with his handballing skills, He is a horrible kick and more often than not it looks like he is kicking a balloon but I think he is just a man who knows his limitations.. For a bloke with no leg speed he rarely gets caught holding the ball
I only wish that over summer he does some intense training with some of the young fellas to help with their spatial awareness and picking of the right options

Nah Cross was locked in, Sidebottom just doesn't spend all that much time in the centre. Grimes would have been caught HTB 3-5 times I reckon, and all because he couldn't dispose of it without five seconds of thinking time.
:drunk:
Twice, one of which he had his head taken off.

Can anyone please gif Garland absolutely going to town on Scharenberg?

Reminded me of QB 2009, really strong moment.

Wots going on with bloody Foxtel? They are meant to be replaying yesterday's game! I've been looking forward to it since I forgot to record it before I headed off to the G yesterday! Instead all they are showing is some idiot pre-match analysis of an Essendon V North game from weeks back.

Getting angry!

Edit: I'll shuddup. It's on.

The good: 22 players defending the whole ground, pressure was immense.

Vince: I love ya
Gawn: Will be an All Australian ruckman one day.
Watts: Stoked for him. Nearly top 5 in the B+F id say.
Vandenberg: thought he was absolutely terrific
Jetta: What a man. Week in week out.
The treatment we gave Pendles.
The last quarter in general: One of the most enjoyable 30 minutes I've had at the football

The bad: Yesterday's performance just makes the last 3 weeks all the more frustrating.
Thought Dawes was poor for the first 3 quarters, will have to watch a replay though, was good in the last.
Whoever was on Fasolo in the first half, (Grimes?)

Fugly: That holding the ball decision against Jetta when he clearly got legged, right in front of the umpire as well.

All in all, yesterday was just a ******* good day at the football.

The good: 22 players defending the whole ground, pressure was immense.

Vince: I love ya
Gawn: Will be an All Australian ruckman one day.
Watts: Stoked for him. Nearly top 5 in the B+F id say.
Vandenberg: thought he was absolutely terrific
Jetta: What a man. Week in week out.
The treatment we gave Pendles.
The last quarter in general: One of the most enjoyable 30 minutes I've had at the football

The bad: Yesterday's performance just makes the last 3 weeks all the more frustrating.
Thought Dawes was poor for the first 3 quarters, will have to watch a replay though, was good in the last.
Whoever was on Fasolo in the first half, (Grimes?)

Fugly: That holding the ball decision against Jetta when he clearly got legged, right in front of the umpire as well.

All in all, yesterday was just a ******* good day at the football.
Tommy was on Fasolo when he was getting shots on goals in the first although one was a rubbish free. Dawes stayed out of Hogan's way so he gets a pass from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone please gif Garland absolutely going to town on Scharenberg?

Reminded me of QB 2009, really strong moment.
...did it by myself!

ed4b7dab76600f8a0bd1e2ab1c93f911.gif

Watching the replay now.
This "Miss, miss, miss" stuff from Shaw and McGuire on Fox commentary whenever you had a shot at goal.
Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back