Raheem Sterling nearest the pin.

Sterlol - When you leave Pool?

• Webster troll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that picture is all over the web. but as WorldCup2022OZ said, can you link to the actual tweet? or is it a made up screenshot?

i mean, the first thing that jumps out at you is the fact that Sky Sports has never had the name Sky.co.uk on twitter. then you immediately look for the actual tweet, which can't be found. then you break it down. Sky Sports, a tweet, related to Sterling, in silly season, when noobs are clamoring for daily updates - smells like bs designed keep people on their toes doesn't it? i'm surprised so many of you just defended a screenshot of a Sky Sports tweet, even if you thought it was a real tweet, it's Sky..

Still in denial

Breaking news, Liverpool drop asking price in attempt to strike deal with City....
View attachment 150268

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha, this is from the bloke who runs bluemoon.

I was contacted this morning by one of the national papers, asking if I'd pen an article for them about Sterling.

They asked if I was alarmed by his refusal to go on tour, and whether he'd be loyal at City, to which I replied that I wasn't remotely concerned.

They then said thanks, but that's not the angle we're after.

No doubt they'll now wheel out someone like Colin Shindler who will provide the negative slant they require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back