List Mgmt. RD #16 - The Krak is back...

Remove this Banner Ad

When I watch Krak I see similar skills to Peters brother - not saying he's up to that standard yet (if ever) but if he continues to develop his engine I can see him being a big part in out tilt at the flag this year.

Elite kicking is rare in the AFL and he's just about there IMO.

When I watch Krak I see similar skills to Peters brother - not saying he's up to that standard yet (if ever) but if he continues to develop his engine I can see him being a big part in out tilt at the flag this year.

Elite kicking is rare in the AFL and he's just about there IMO.

There was one kick out of defence yesterday where he was basically stepping backwards as an opponent was rushing toward him yet still managed to chip a perfectly weighted kick over the top onto a teammate's chest. Ridiculous.

I dare say he will be upgraded as early as tomorrow.Maybe they will wait until the first round incase he gets injured?Kenny praised him on Fox footy and said he has elite skills.

I dare say he will be upgraded as early as tomorrow.Maybe they will wait until the first round incase he gets injured?Kenny praised him on Fox footy and said he has elite skills.
Great news. Well done Kracker.

I am so glad for the krak , I so hope he is upgraded for round 1

Supercoach players love the Krak

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ro...name-for-himself/story-fndv8s6g-1227279875563
MOST POPULAR PLAYERS IN SUPERCOACH
Player — club — % of SuperCoach teams
Gary Ablett Gold Coast 53%
Dane Swan Collingwood 52%
Jesse Hogan Melbourne 46%
Mitch Clark Geelong 43%
Hugh Goddard St Kilda 42%
Nathan Freeman Collingwood 38%
Robbie Gray Port Adelaide 37%
Nathan van Berlo Adelaide 36%
Nathan Krakouer Port Adelaide 36%
Scott Pendlebury Collingwood 31%

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ro...name-for-himself/story-fndv8s6g-1227279875563

Great article on Krakouer's journey in the West Australian yesterday. We had the whole centre spread of the footy liftout!

Here's the article, not a heck of a lot we (on bigfooty) wouldn't know having followed him on here (though 110kg is pretty remarkable), but if someone could take a photo of the centre spread it would be great because anything knocking off Blue and Gold or Purple in The West is pretty remarkable.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/26863508/krakouer-drops-30kg-and-finds-his-hunger/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Krakouer should play half forward rotating through the wing later in the season fitness permitting.
I think that's his natural position to be honest, and he is an interesting alternative to Neade and White.

What's Frampton 3 weeks away? doubt we can

Port Adelaide AFL injury list (as of Monday 6 April)
Andrew Moore – hamstring (available)
Matt Lobbe – quad tightness (assess)
Mason Shaw – groin (1 week)
Billy Frampton – shins (5-6 weeks)*

Think Krakouer should play half forward rotating through the wing later in the season fitness permitting.
I think that's his natural position to be honest, and he is an interesting alternative to Neade and White.

Can see him playing on any line to be honest. His kick coming out of defence to a Ryder leading up the ground would be incredible.

Krak's knocking hard on the door.

Nathan Krakouer — who just 14 months ago wandered back into Alberton about 20kg overweight — is now a serious of chance of making a remarkable return to AFL this season.
The 26-year-old — who walked out on the Power to join the Gold Coast five years ago — had 23 disposals and two goals last night and showed he has benefited from another AFL pre-season. He is eligible for elevation to the senior list.

6 clearances too.

Nathan Krakouer — who just 14 months ago wandered back into Alberton about 20kg overweight — is now a serious of chance of making a remarkable return to AFL this season.
The 26-year-old — who walked out on the Power to join the Gold Coast five years ago — had 23 disposals and two goals last night and showed he has benefited from another AFL pre-season. He is eligible for elevation to the senior list.

6 clearances too.

For Bigfooty's Krak and Moore, Young, Hoon, Stewart etc it might be a case of

6 clearances too.
Lol no depth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back