MVP Rd 2: Richmond V Carlton - Congratulations Brandon Ellis!

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP thread is back again this year. For that that don't know, you post the top five players that you believe most contributed to the game result (win/lose/draw). The best of those five you award 5 points to, the next 4, then 3, 2 and 1. These votes will by tallied by a mod every week until we reach the end of the year and award the BigFooty Richmond MVP.

Some clear things to remember:
- Active Richmond players only
- Richmond supporters only
- The five players must be different
- Discussion must remain in the autopsy thread, conversation will be deleted (it's a pain to tally otherwise)

The thread will be opened at the end of the game.

Discussion: Autopsy Thread

MVP Leaderboard (after Round 1):
GLFkk9g.png

Last edited:
5. MATT THOMAS - Absolutely Enormous Tonight, Our new Tuck, maybe even better.
4. Ricky Petterd- Last qtr saved us 100 times.
3. Brandon Ellis - Smashed Gibbs, 3 Votes.
2. Troy Chaplin - Another massive last qtr, just sets up and zones off perfectly!
1. Trent Cotchin - First half, got us going.

Apologies, Shaun Hampson maybe Shane Edwards apart from the advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Thomas
You just had to look at him after the final siren to realise how hard he worked tonight. Criminally underrated. Deledio take a f*cking leaf!

4. Griffiths
He has arrived! His leads up the ground and contested pack marks reminded me of a young Nick Reiwoldt. Gun in the making.

3. Ellis
Shut down Gibbs and kicked the best two goals of the match. Wanted more from him though.

2. Astbury
He is now our best tall defender. Deserves more credit.

1. Ricky Petterd
I can't believe I'm saying this. I am one of his biggest non believers and I'm still not convinced but he was a ripper tonight. Showed more heart than all the glamour boys put together

5. Vickery - 4 goals dominant forward on the night, one of his best games
4. Ellis - ran his guts out
3. Thomas - kept us in it
2. Martin - match winner
1. Griffiths - breakout game / he is obviously encouraged to just keep getting his hands to the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back