Game Day Rd 21 vs Brisbane @ Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As infuriating as it is with the season down the toilet I guess one small positive is like last week you can go into the game with less stress and just sit back watching with nothing to lose. And like those tools last week hopefully put a dent in their season.

Hope but not confident. Lions will be out for blood after atypical loss.

How Freo respond after atypical win is the key,

in with a chance as lions are kind of toothless away from home. No Ashcroft in mid or to pull a freak goal out his ass. Either that or could like the Carlton game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Darcy Fort like?? He is probs going to have his hands full taking on Jackson??
He's over 2m

What is Darcy Fort like?? He is probs going to have his hands full taking on Jackson??
He's over 2m
Standard useful AFL depth, not a best 22 ruck and Jackson (assuming fully fit) should destroy him everywhere bar the tap

Standard useful AFL depth, not a best 22 ruck and Jackson (assuming fully fit) should destroy him everywhere bar the tap
You'd think so but Jackson hasn't really dominated as much as I thought he would the last 2 weeks as solo ruck against weak ruckman. Hoping today is the day we get a big Jackson solo ruck game, I desperately need it 🙏🙏

Lions by plenty

Season 6 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

Was going to this one until I got sick. The Lions have got better in away games and I think they'll respond after last week's debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back