Autopsy Rd 22 Carlton fail to get off the plane

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we trying to get a lower percentage so we can have a lower pick? Did I miss the memo? Seems doggies 5th pick May be ours. If we put that tripe up again next week we might be able to steal the 4th pick from the lions.

Get in line, thy. :cool:

Last word from me, but Port were also sensational tonight. That was the best they've played for many, many weeks. Months even. With a patched up side and Murphy going down, you were on a hiding to nothing.

100 point losses are gutting no matter what, but there were fairly extenuating circumstances for your club tonight.

We are saving ourselves for Essendon next week! :D

Here's perspective. Holman first game. Sheehan, Johnson 3 games. Graham less than 10. Casboult, Bell, Menzel, Docherty still learning about playing footy at this level. It's a big loss. Inexperience had a lot to do with it.

plus several senior players unavailable and more injuries during the game. Port virtually at full strength.

I was at the game. As a Blues member living in Adelaide I had been looking forward to this game all season. It was the one game I could attend in person. To say I'm disappointed is a massive understatement. I didn't enjoy the night at all - not because we lost, but because from the opening bounce we never showed even the remotest sign of being competitive or wanting the ball. There was never a moment where we looked like we might bounce back. The irony of the one game I had been looking forward to the most being the worst performance and loss of the year, isn't lost on me.
Mate I feel exactly the same way. This was the first game I have been to all year and as usual, is the one game I get to see the Blues live per season.

At the start of the year, I was hoping it was going to be an important game for positions in the 8. By mid season I was hoping it was still relevant. By this week I was just hoping we didn't get done by 100. :rolleyes:

To be at the social club function with some other BigFooty people was awesome, as was hearing some club legends speak, but all that positivity was for naught. Really feeling down right now.

Get in line, thy. :cool:

Last word from me, but Port were also sensational tonight. That was the best they've played for many, many weeks. Months even. With a patched up side and Murphy going down, you were on a hiding to nothing.

100 point losses are gutting no matter what, but there were fairly extenuating circumstances for your club tonight.

Doss, we don't do rational common sense over here after a loss ;)

Oh man, I hate all of these close losses, not being able to hang on. Grrr.

Warning: No baiting, no going the man. Report posts. This means veterans, newbs, positive and negative. I don't want to lose friends or gain enemies here.

Oh and avoid player abuse. Negative opinions fine, try to be constructive.
No ellard no Carlton

All we need now is for Brisbane to beat Freo this week (minus Barlow and Fyfe) and the Dogs to beat GWS next week and Brayshaw is ours :p

Excuse the intrusion, but it was absolutely hilarious viewing.

Stevens' lame stuttering and fumbling approach was asking for it, and what was the question anyway? Was he just trying to get a reaction out of Mick?

Stevens is a goose and got what he deserved.
It was pretty funny wasn't it . Stevo is a loser and clams up like a little school boy at a spelling bee.

If he wanted to have a crack at Mick he should of asked him if he was sure the club had crossed the Rubicon and was he handing out life jackets at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

Bvn0HuAIQAAp1sX.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back