Autopsy Rd 9 Carlton v Sydney Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the idea of phasing in some youth slowly... but keeping our talented seniors.

Murphy, Gibbs, Jamison and Kruezer still to come back over the next month and a bit.

Also... Boekhurst, Jaksch, Whiley and Holman (and perhaps Watson) to challenge for a spot over the stop gaps (Tutt, Armfield, etc.).

Dude, i have never knocked his endeavor.

Nor have i knocked that he deserves games. In fact, i have clearly been the opposite.

A few dumb mofo pitch fork witch hunt posters make my comments sound worse than they are.

We don't need triers to become a power again. We need quality afl players.

He may or may not be one. I think he wont. It is my judgement.

50/50 with this.

Don't you realise at the moment. Supporters have been ditching the team because they are not trying.

Skill is not the problem here.

Considering the week your club has had, I thought that genuinely wasn't a bad effort. Sydney are bloody good.

At least the effort and endeavour was there, which is much more than what can be claimed for the previous fortnight.

Exactly what I was trying to say. At the moment there are many more ahead of him to get the chop ... Ed is a marvel when it comes to getting to the contest and being a very good tag ... I actually do not mind him ... but his decision making, special awareness and general disposal are not AFL standard.

We cannot replace the whole team overnight but push comes to shove he will eventually be replaced if we ever see action in the second week of finals.
You're probably right BB38

Thought I must have wandered onto the Tigers board, we are starting to eat our own on here, not pretty.

Have an opinion, respect others who have a different one. We still all support the same team.

Can you count - I only see one like for that post
You are right about it not being important enough to tell players putting in for 'YOUR TEAM' to GAGF
Can you read - I said his rubbish disposal can GAGF, not Curnow himself.
I'm fed-up with having a team half-full of mediocre kicks - its's the most basic skill in the game FFS!!

I'm fed-up with having a team half-full of mediocre kicks - its's the most basic skill in the game FFS!!
Don't think this guy is in the right mind frame to be on a forum atm. Wouldn't worry about it BR.

Like Jabba said. We all support the same team. May as well try to get along.

Any notes from Barks' presser?
Thought the effort was better, disappointed with the result. Work to do.

Would not be drawn on his own ambitions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of a fine line there BR.
Ed needs to improve his disposal but tonight playing in a pressure position he had a very good DE% of 78.3

We are essentially playing with 17 men with Jones on the field atm.

Would prefer having Blaine Johnson play as a lead-up half-fwd - would provide a much stronger contest.

Anyone know where he's at?

Still not sure why Yaz squibbed a few tackles and chases..

Overall the effort was there so that was nice. Commentators can eat a fat one. Umpires can share the fat one. Good day all around for everyone but us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back