RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rupo have got alot of room to move with the departures of Brennan and gaunt. Exciting times down the shark tank with some more news to come soon
Surely not. Although if Rupo are paying that sort of money he might find it hard to turn down.[/QUOTRipoff

some huge moves made between clubs and huge recruits
amazed there not up yet cmon boys get back into the game
You guys are slipping

some huge moves made between clubs and huge recruits
amazed there not up yet cmon boys get back into the game
You guys are slipping

Problem is Keston no one wants to admit there spending big coin on players because no one plays for money these days ;)

Problem is Keston no one wants to admit there spending big coin on players because no one plays for money these days ;)
Nice but surelllllyyyy. These days of point systems and salary caps the players wouldn't won't any president or executive to be the first held to account for a breach so the guys will all go back to playing for the love of the game ............. Not

Back to earth there are big $$$ and big names signed cmon lads spit em out

You would think that after two flags the lads would play for the three peat for half of past $$$ some loyalty must be shown or was it all about the $$$$

No such thing as loyalty anymore Keston. You should know this. The all mighty dollar rules. Sad but true. Life is tuff and local footy for some is a second income and treated as such.

If you can get it good luck to you.

Some interesting times ahead for some clubs.

Well if you no dont be afraid to tell us!
Sorry mate
Learnt one thing put it out and get hammered so will keep it amongst us that talk away from this forum and see who finds out or is keen to talk
But as I said will be some major surprises come clearance open day

Sorry mate
Learnt one thing put it out and get hammered so will keep it amongst us that talk away from this forum and see who finds out or is keen to talk
But as I said will be some major surprises come clearance open day

It's like your pulling us off and stopping just when where about to blow :cry::cry::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be totally false but I was told over the weekend that former Woodend player Dean Putt is weighing up a monster offer from Rupo. More of a second ruck at EDFL level but would be pretty good at RDFL level. Would be a good get for Rupo.

This could be totally false but I was told over the weekend that former Woodend player Dean Putt is weighing up a monster offer from Rupo. More of a second ruck at EDFL level but would be pretty good at RDFL level. Would be a good get for Rupo.

Think you might find he has told Keilor he is leaving and its down to Rupertswood or St Albans. St Albans are in the box seat for his services with his mates already there, in fact I was told he had signed but might not be the case.

Think you might find he has told Keilor he is leaving and its down to Rupertswood or St Albans. St Albans are in the box seat for his services with his mates already there, in fact I was told he had signed but might not be the case.
That would be an interesting move by Stalbans. I thought they already had two pretty similar types. The offer I was told would be pretty hard for a player of Putts calibre to turn down.

That would be an interesting move by Stalbans. I thought they already had two pretty similar types. The offer I was told would be pretty hard for a player of Putts calibre to turn down.

Interesting conversation on Putt. I heard about a week ago he has recommitted to Keilor again after he strongly considered going to St Albans. Might have even agreed and then changed his mind, so guessing Keilor might have matched offers but this is unconfi
Good player but your comments might be right. His a bit inconsistent but obviously has talent. Probably lacks that little bit of aggression for a ruck and moves like his in 2nd gear, but I'm sure if he went to WRFL or RDFL could be a handful.

Looks like ruppo pulling out the Chq book

Speaking to a few in the know Keston they have a good business plan with plenty of off field support to lend a hand.

You can recruit without the Chq book right?

I believe they have followed the Broadford blue print which they hope will hold them in good stead as everyone there is playing for unders right ?

Speaking to a few in the know Keston they have a good business plan with plenty of off field support to lend a hand.

You can recruit without the Chq book right?

I believe they have followed the Broadford blue print which they hope will hold them in good stead as everyone there is playing for unders right ?
First time poster gents, but from what I am seeing and hearing Wallan will be right up in the mix in 2016.
They have recruited very heavily with quite a few from craigieburn heading up the highway.
Also Macedon are looking very strong with the recruits they have picked up from Gissy.Diggers will be hard to beat again this year from all reports and don't right off the Romsey machine although a few heading to Elmore up the bush and a few others contemplating their future with the club.
Sunbury are losing a fair few from all reports but every club needs a clean out now and then to rejuvenate the list.
Riddell always seem to retain players and will be ok again in 2016.
Not much news on Lancefield or Broadford on the recruiting side of things, but if the Roos can keep their list together again and recruit a few watch out I reckon.
From all reports the boys at Rockbank may find this coming season a little toughas quite a few departing the same as Woodend.
Melton are an unknown quantity but if they are able to cast the net far and wide around the district could be a bolter with anew ground and all.
Top 6 in 2016 for me
Diggers
Riddell
Macedon
Broadford
Romsey
Wallan
Sunbury

First time poster gents, but from what I am seeing and hearing Wallan will be right up in the mix in 2016.
They have recruited very heavily with quite a few from craigieburn heading up the highway.
Also Macedon are looking very strong with the recruits they have picked up from Gissy.Diggers will be hard to beat again this year from all reports and don't right off the Romsey machine although a few heading to Elmore up the bush and a few others contemplating their future with the club.
Sunbury are losing a fair few from all reports but every club needs a clean out now and then to rejuvenate the list.
Riddell always seem to retain players and will be ok again in 2016.
Not much news on Lancefield or Broadford on the recruiting side of things, but if the Roos can keep their list together again and recruit a few watch out I reckon.
From all reports the boys at Rockbank may find this coming season a little toughas quite a few departing the same as Woodend.
Melton are an unknown quantity but if they are able to cast the net far and wide around the district could be a bolter with anew ground and all.
Top 6 in 2016 for me
Diggers
Riddell
Macedon
Broadford
Romsey
Wallan
Sunbury

That's not bad but 7 don't go into 6 in any language I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back