Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aus Cricket Team & F1 Ricciardo
Refugee rapist jailed for his third attack on women since arriving in Australia

Alfons Pirimapun had already served a prison term for assaulting two women in Queensland before striking for the third time.

He was jailed for three years but on his release his visa was not revoked. He relocated to Victoria and struck again.

Authorities have still not guaranteed the serial sex offender will be deported after he serves his latest jail term.

So what do you need to do to actually get deported? How many more women need to be raped? This kind of thing happens far too often in western Europe where refugees enter the country, commit a disgusting crime like rape, then say their human rights will be violated if they get deported back home. As a result, they rarely get deported. Where are the human rights for all the victims of the perpetrators?

• Banned
Prison...

Just like if your next door neighbour who grew up in Largs Bay committed the same offense

Couldn't make a tedious link to Islam with this story, Stewie?
No, deport them and replace them with a genuine refugee who'll love what this country has offered them, rather than being a sick rapist taking advantage of our piss weak laws.

No, deport them and replace them with a genuine refugee who'll love what this country has offered them, rather than being a sick rapist taking advantage of our piss weak laws.

Why stop at refugees? As the boats arrive with hard working economic refugees, we should fill the boats back up with all our scum and send them to the destination the refugees came.

Call it the one for one program

• Banned
Why stop at refugees? As the boats arrive with hard working economic refugees, we should fill the boats back up with all our scum and send them to the destination the refugees came.

Call it the one for one program
What boats?

• Banned
We should shuffle the nice man back to West Papua.

He's had his chance(s), Australian citizens shouldn't have to exist as targets for repeat criminals who are only here out of our generosity.

Can't help but rape people? Fine, away you go.
Yep. We welcome you with open arms, if you throw that back in our faces by raping a poor helpless woman then get ****ed. Why should we clog up our jail cells with filth like this when they can easily be deported? To think this was his third attack as well since coming to Australia... What a slap in the face to the gutless authorities too weak to send back the ungrateful POS.

So what do you need to do to actually get deported? How many more women need to be raped? This kind of thing happens far too often in western Europe where refugees enter the country, commit a disgusting crime like rape, then say their human rights will be violated if they get deported back home. As a result, they rarely get deported. Where are the human rights for all the victims of the perpetrators?
Hopefully the law will sort this scum out.
i have no time for rapists.

Al
All the genuine refugees will be in holding camp in West Papua if Tony can buy off the Government.
I'd be more than happy to swap the real refugees for rapists, so long as the rapist is not repatriated into a job as a holding camp guard.

Al

All the genuine refugees will be in holding camp in West Papua if Tony can buy off the Government.
I'd be more than happy to swap the real refugees for rapists, so long as the rapist is not repatriated into a job as a holding camp guard.
Couldn't really care what happens to the rapist back in their country. They came here, they ****ed up. Multiple times in this 'persons' case, so tough luck. One scum goes out, one real refugee comes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We shelter him from the atrocities of his homeland, and he repays us by committing atrocities in ours.

And now of you guys are defending his right to live here:rolleyes:
Those people won't wake up until something happens to them or their family unfortunately. Thankfully they are in the minority when it comes to issues like this.

Couldn't really care what happens to the rapist back in their country. They came here, they ****** up. Multiple times in this 'persons' case, so tough luck. One scum goes out, one real refugee comes in.

Okay cool lets do it, i propose you draw the line. I take it we'll send back all the poms, italians, chinese, poles that commit crime too? Surely that is what you meant or do you just mean those so and so Arabs?

Okay cool lets do it, i propose you draw the line. I take it we'll send back all the poms, italians, chinese, poles that commit crime too? Surely that is what you meant or do you just mean those so and so Arabs?
If they've migrated here and aren't Aus citizens then yes, send them back if they * up badly like the refugee in the OP did. Why are you trying to turn this into a racial thing? For the record, the refugee wasn't an Arab.

Couldn't really care what happens to the rapist back in their country. They came here, they ****** up. Multiple times in this 'persons' case, so tough luck. One scum goes out, one real refugee comes in.
I was actually thinking of the welfare of the real refugees they may end up guarding, the ones you want here...that Abbott keeps sending to third world countries full of rapists.(and repatriated rapists) PNG, Manus Island etc...
You know the real refugees. Not the rapist ones who we need to send back to the countries that our Government is paying to illegally imprison the real refugees.

Why are you trying to turn this into a racial thing?

errrrrrrr and you weren't by pointing it out in the first place?

And your point is what exactly? If you guys really cared about 'deporting the scum' then this shouldn't be an issue whatsoever. Viewed in its own right you have no right to complain. The very fact however that you feel the need to compare the two just displays your bias.

FWIW it should be noted the cases are completely different. One was deported after applying for citizenship and failing due to past criminal history, the other has merely been jailed at this point and will probably not get citizenship either once he is free to apply for citizenship or visa extension. Can't imagine you kicking up a stink when the second gets deported though..

Last edited:
errrrrrrr and you weren't by pointing it out in the first place?

And your point is what exactly? If you guys really cared about 'deporting the scum' then this shouldn't be an issue whatsoever. Viewed in its own right you have no right to complain. The very fact however that you feel the need to compare the two just displays your bias.

FWIW it should be noted the cases are completely different. One was deported after applying for citizenship and failing due to past criminal history, the other has merely been jailed at this point and will probably not get citizenship either once he is free to apply for citizenship or visa extension. Can't imagine you kicking up a stink when the second gets deported though..
No, the issue at hand is people coming into the country who engage in violent criminal activities. I don't give a s**t what race they are, if they're still not citizens then deport them. Loony lefties like you are so desperate to play the race card you fail to see the bigger picture.

No, the issue at hand is people coming into the country who engage in violent criminal activities. I don't give a s**t what race they are, if they're still not citizens then deport them. Loony lefties like you are so desperate to play the race card you fail to see the bigger picture.

No that's obviously not the issue at hand as the crime was committed after he got here.

I am no 'loonie lefty', it's just that I have a brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back