Replacement Game V’s Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So .. not really surprised the Ticketmaster site saying “no tickets available “ when trying to redeem x2 tickets with barcodes lol.
Anyone had any luck?

received my email and did it no troubles. Seats level 1 behind goals row A. my only thing with that is shouldn't that area be reserved for cheer-squad first?

First time I tried it tipped me out. Tried again and got the tickets. I couldn't work out how to choose which seat you wanted within the allocated area so ended up just taking the best available. Level 1 Aisle 2 behind the goals. We have 5 memberships in our family and only one member received an email. The code that you use is the same for the entire season so I had kept them all from round 1. I think the cheer squad will be in Aisle 1.

I only have a GA membership but wanted to pay to upgrade to a reserved seat as I assume Carlton members will have much of the level 3 wing reserved for them. But of course the barcode doesn't work. I'm pretty sure the AFL don't actually care if anyone goes to the footy any more.

received my email and did it no troubles. Seats level 1 behind goals row A. my only thing with that is shouldn't that area be reserved for cheer-squad first?
I tried but it didn’t work ….
How / what do u do Johnny ?
I got my code numbers but where do I go ? What website?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So .. not really surprised the Ticketmaster site saying “no tickets available “ when trying to redeem x2 tickets with barcodes lol.
Anyone had any luck?
I didn’t have any issues getting two tickets. I did select the ‘unlock members tickets’ and entered my barcode numbers - level 1 seating.

The performance of the membership department is even shitter than the team. Rarely receive emails from club, barcodes I used for R1 don’t work for upgrade against Carlton so not sure what to do now. Cannot find any sign of barcodes in members hub either. Have enquired several times over other matters and never receive replies so cbf any more with these idiots. ******* useless campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back