Game Day Rich v Demons at Casey Field Round 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair bit to take out of the game , we re battling for key defensive posts in absence of taz and gibbo , though young shows promise , he can’t get the big assignments , miller MUST come into the side
our midfield despite being schooled in the ruck played ok , won clearances and were only 2 less i50s which is remarkable in a 50p loss . Our forward were flogged by melb intercept dominance , jack is a worry , can’t get near it , thought lynch was getting better as game wore on and Ryan was a real highlight , has some presence this kid , grown into his body and has the confidence to really attack the ball , kicking needs a lot of work , it’s crap , regardless he MUST play
dow and juddy Clarke must play , not hard to find a spot , macca needs to be dropped
TT is arguably our best player , bloody lucky to have him , hopper is a workhorse handballs a lot and I expect as he
Better understand his teammates will have more impact
looking forward to Thursday week gonna be huge

ruined a perfectly good game day campaigner

lucky i wasn't in the preview thread woulda been melting harder and ruined my arvo
was already pissed and shiteposting when you started it

Really liking the look of Sampson Ryan can add some much needed agility and looks to have bulked up too. Also agree Miller needs to play Rd 1. Tarranto looked good at both hit outs.

nank n ryan sampson or at least miller can't do soldo i don't think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm beat lol norffff by 2 points and get smacked by Shemons by 10 goals . Even though praccy matches still a concern imo
its not about the losses, we just looked nowhere near it both games. headless chooks and slow

practise matches are well just practise matches

only concerns for me were how poor Jack and cotch were, and how our best two players were an ex giant and a little fellow who had half his guts ripped out a week ago.

we should have kicked at least five more goals with Junior, Bolton, Cumberland and Ryan missing easy shots that good suburban footballers put through as bread and butter, also a bit of a kick in the face when dees boys.... brown, spargo, gawn and grundy got soft easy goals and umps only gave us one when jackR got one he shouldnt have. lynch, broad, and bakes locks for R1.

Last edited:
that amateur league that got rid of the stand rule was heroic gold

they pretty much told the afl to go farrk themselves

I bet gill cut funding to that league

i reckon kmac just assumed they had gotten rid of stand due to how bad it is that's why he gave that 50 away early

Hey all, just some thoughts, we have brought in high profile recruits but still play the same way when we had success, the rule changes have killed this and we need to change should we be looking at Dimmas replacement now, we need new direction, today's performance was bad just a few standouts, but our kicking, handballs and decision making was woeful, discipline like last year was bad, hope I am wrong but we don't look like a finals team with this system and the new rules, but we do have the team, happy to take the abuse but am I the only one that thinks we may need to change the coach.

Hey all, just some thoughts, we have brought in high profile recruits but still play the same way when we had success, the rule changes have killed this and we need to change should we be looking at Dimmas replacement now, we need new direction, today's performance was bad just a few standouts, but our kicking, handballs and decision making was woeful, discipline like last year was bad, hope I am wrong but we don't look like a finals team with this system and the new rules, but we do have the team, happy to take the abuse but am I the only one that thinks we may need to change the coach.
Should've made Narkle head coach. Now he's gone and we look like idiots with old Dimma switch hanging around being useless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back