Game Day Rich v Demons at Casey Field Round 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was the top scoring team of season 2022? Bit early to hang the coach on that principle.
Yep we scored heavily against some poor teams but lost to North and Gold Coast,let's see where we are at after a few games, love Dimma for what he has done but we need to change our game to suit the s**t rules that have been introduced especially with the quality of the players we have brought in

Yep we scored heavily against some poor teams but lost to North and Gold Coast,let's see where we are at after a few games, love Dimma for what he has done but we need to change our game to suit the s**t rules that have been introduced especially with the quality of the players we have brought in
Warped reaction , melb are a bloody good side , we re gonna need to be at 100% against the pace setters , oh but we need a new coach ,,,cmon you make my head hurt with such short sighted nonsense, did you draw same conclusion after cats lost to lions by 10g on Thursday night

Imho dimma dilemma right now is how often he plays jack and cotch , he knows it . Jack is a worry , if he couldn’t find space in a lousy praccy match I worry big time how he ll fair in r1 in the heat of it ,,,, but jack has a knack of silencing the doubters ,,, we ll see . Another one , melb are A grade interceptors , if there’s one side you go 3 x tall to really make em accountable it’s them ,,,wtf was Ryan doing in VFL if he doesn’t play r1 we got know idea , don’t care bout the kicking , he ll make defenders think the way he attacks the contest
and one last one ,,,,ffs get miller into the side

Cotchin reported to 😡 how and why on earth woukd anyone get reported in a practice game
Think he will cop a week as well, the initial contract wasn’t to bad since the other bloke instigated it but he drops his elbow and forearm a few times

I personally don’t mind it since he didn’t start the scuffle but can’t do that s**t in todays game and Trent should shouldn’t of got sucked in being a practice game

Think he will cop a week as well, the initial contract wasn’t to bad since the other bloke instigated it but he drops his elbow and forearm a few times

I personally don’t mind it since he didn’t start the scuffle but can’t do that s**t in todays game and Trent should shouldn’t of got sucked in being a practice game

Nothing in it. Might be a fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair bit to take out of the game , we re battling for key defensive posts in absence of taz and gibbo , though young shows promise , he can’t get the big assignments , miller MUST come into the side
our midfield despite being schooled in the ruck played ok , won clearances and were only 2 less i50s which is remarkable in a 50p loss . Our forward were flogged by melb intercept dominance , jack is a worry , can’t get near it , thought lynch was getting better as game wore on and Ryan was a real highlight , has some presence this kid , grown into his body and has the confidence to really attack the ball , kicking needs a lot of work , it’s crap , regardless he MUST play
dow and juddy Clarke must play , not hard to find a spot , macca needs to be dropped
TT is arguably our best player , bloody lucky to have him , hopper is a workhorse handballs a lot and I expect as he
Better understand his teammates will have more impact
looking forward to Thursday week gonna be huge
What happened to bigoa? Debuted last year looked like he had developed well. Nekminit. Young playing

What happened to bigoa? Debuted last year looked like he had developed well. Nekminit. Young playing

I think it’s an age/time thing, Biggy will be 22 in a few months Young 25.

We need to find out what Young can do now cos he’s entering his prime, otherwise what was the point in drafting a mature age player.

I think it’s an age/time thing, Biggy will be 22 in a few months Young 25.

We need to find out what Young can do now cos he’s entering his prime, otherwise what was the point in drafting a mature age player.
Also weight as well, both players a similar height but Young has 10kgs on him and so play very different styles

Like Bojangles17 said Young is more of a stopper like Taz who you stick on another similar player to nullify where Biggy a lot more a nimble and probably more suited to playing as a spare who can use his speed and leap to impact contests and play off his man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back