Richmond Vs Melbourne, NAB Challenge 3, Etihad Stadium 7.10pm 14/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

That last quarter was great. Richmond couldn't hold back Melbourne's now elite midfield. Have a soft spot for Melbourne now that Bernie is playing for them haha

No top 4 for the tiges
Seriously? You're shitting me right?
You lost to Gold Coast and Bulldogs last year in the NAB cup and went on to dominate the comp and win the flag.

You're not really reading that much into a prac match are you?...

The Demons are a very marketable side.
Roos, Vince, Howe, JKH, Hogan, Jones.

Each very valuable commodities for MFC.
Wouldn't mind this Kennedy-Harris up on the coast, how the hell this kid go so late in the draft?

Good win for Melbourne, they look a lot better already and Kennedy Harris looks like a gun small forward.

Our Rd1 game suddenly looks a lot tougher.

I think he meant a few hundred thousand dollars from memberships.

If Jamar is fit, I think he'll monster Longer and Hickey - both promising ruckman, but Jamar is a good tap ruckman, he'll give them first use out of the centre. Will be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to admit this is the best thing to happen to Melbourne in a long time. Good on them and crazy seeing their supporters in total rapture in a NAB game. Good for football.
Getting Roos is most is what the doctor ordered no doubting that. The supporters deserve it. But there is still a need to have realistic expectations.

Melbourne beat Port in NAB in 2013. Port proceeded to ruin the Dees confidence for the entire year when round 1 came along...

Meh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back