Multiplat Rise of the Tomb Raider

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm finding I don't feel overly compelled to go into the optional tombs like I was in the first one. The exact location of them doesn't seem to be marked on the map and I've been getting frustrated trying to find them. When I got back onto the main story I started having fun again.

Got this and Fallout 4. Decided to play this first and I'm absolutely loving it. Graphics are amazing, and the storyline has been really good so far. Gameplay is excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long did it take?

I say the story campaign took about 15-20 hours.

There was a few times were I got side tracked from the main story by doing the challenge tombs (which are great) also finding gear to upgrade your weapons,hunting wild life to craft items etc,etc is a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had trouble with the Water finisher achievement? I've drowned well more than three, the achievment says 100% but it hasn't popped :(

The first TR reboot is the best game Xbox One have given away free so far, has sparked my interest in buying this.

Probably the intention.

Only just started this and I already love it as much if not more than 2103. God this series shits on Uncharted now.

This comment feels very forced for some reason.

Tomb Raider has two next gen games out whilst Uncharted has none. Are you just getting in early for when the new Uncharted comes out and potentially destroys Tomb Raider?

Tomb Raider has two next gen games out whilst Uncharted has none. Are you just getting in early for when the new Uncharted comes out and potentially destroys Tomb Raider?
One next gen really. I wouldn't consider a remake a next gen game.

I really think we need to get out of the habit of comparing Tomb Raider to Uncharted. It's probably natural because they are similar. Seems like opinions are split on which is better but the games have a different feel to me. I think for Tomb Raider and it's devs the sooner it can get out of Uncharted's shadow the better.

This post hurts my brane.

What about the Nathan Drake Collection? Surely if the TR Reboot counts as next gen then NDC does too?

One next gen really. I wouldn't consider a remake a next gen game.

I really think we need to get out of the habit of comparing Tomb Raider to Uncharted. It's probably natural because they are similar. Seems like opinions are split on which is better but the games have a different feel to me. I think for Tomb Raider and it's devs the sooner it can get out of Uncharted's shadow the better.
Didn't realize the 2013 game didn't release straight away on next gen.

This post hurts my brane.

What about the Nathan Drake Collection? Surely if the TR Reboot counts as next gen then NDC does too?
See above. However at least the TR reboot was out in 2013, same year as next gen. The last Uncharted was 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back