Rise Up Australia Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh Gough, who didn't like it? The left leaning media and who else? Thirty nervous backbenchers he didn’t really need decided on a coup to depose Abbott rather than risk losing the tenuously marginal seats that never really belonged to them anyway.
Had Abbott survived the knifing, he would have lead the Libs to a 2nd term and had the mandate to finish the job.

Ahhh Gough, who didn't like it? The left leaning media and who else?

Did you see his popularity levels? Pretty much everyone.

And every poll had Abbott losing the next election in a landslide. And that was with Shorten as the alternative! Let that sink in for a minute.

I understand that you liked Abbott, but you are the fringe.

Opinion polls are just that, opinion polls. How did they go in the UK? Hopelessly WRONG.
Trust me, Bill Shorten is un-electable, not just now but in the past and future, never will the people of Australia ever allow this corrupt union thug to run this country.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that you're impressed crackerjack. They are certainly the party for the likes of you!

Points 2 and 3 is all I need.
http://australianlibertyalliance.org/downloads/ALA_MANIFESTO_OG14001R2.pdf
https://www.facebook.com/australianlibertyalliance?fref=ts

2. Integration over Separation We will work towards an integrated multi-ethnic society based on core Western values and individual Liberty. We will stop the Islamisation of Australia and end divisive multiculturalism. Central to all our policies will be integration over separation and equal rights and obligations for all Australians.

3. Stop the Islamisation of Australia Islam is not merely a religion, it is a totalitarian ideology with global aspirations. Islam uses the religious element as a means to project itself onto non-Islamic societies, which is manifest in the historical and ongoing expansion of Islam. A

Thou shalt not kill unarmed civilians in the name of Allah.
So you don't know. Not surprised.
I am sure if a young Muslim read posts like yours would feel comforted that he is accepted. Easy to see how they would view themselves after reading.
Hate breeds hate.

Religion as we have known it has been good for society. It has nurtured morality, strengthened the family, fostered public service and encouraged social harmony. Islam, on the other hand, is self-segregating and fosters ideas of Muslim supremacy and thereby sows seeds of social discord. Even its tradition of charitable giving is solely for the benefit of fellow Muslims and it utterly destroys the nuclear family through its adoption of polygamy. Polygamous marriage is not marriage. It reduces women to the status of property.
With the Arab spring we can clearly see that when the governing police state is suddenly removed, Muslim societies across the board descend into violence and chaos – religious sects fight other sects, tribes fight other tribes, looting is rampant and men are reduced to defending their families against their neighbors. Needless to say, this is not what we expect from religion. We expect religion to uphold morality and civilizational standards. It is clear Islam doesn’t do that.
http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Why_Islam_is_Not_a_Religion/

Last edited:
Malcolm Turnbull’s government is running scared from the freedom to offend

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/malco...eedom-to-offend-20151007-gk3j32#ixzz3nsnB51Rj

The government is playing a game with an elected democrat who could become the next prime minister of the Netherlands.

Given that conservative parties polled a combined 79 per cent of the vote in the most recent national poll, and given the ructions in Europe over large-scale Muslim immigration, which Wilders opposes, he is now credibly positioned to lead a coalition government after the next election.

The Turnbull government's disdain towards Wilders is already giving oxygen to the incipient grassroots base of the Australian Liberty Alliance, which is an outgrowth of the Q Society, led by Debbie Robertson. She told me the traffic on the Q Society website has gone from 38,000 hits a week to more than 800,000.

ALA CONFIRMS GEERT WILDERS AUSTRALIA VISIT GOING AHEAD AS PLANNED
Melbourne, 8 October 2015: The national president of the Australian Liberty Alliance Party, Mrs Debbie Robinson, has confirmed in an email sent to party members this evening (Melbourne time) that after a long wait Mr Wilders’ visa has finally been issued and the Australia visit of the popular Dutch MP and PVV party leader will proceed as planned.
Mr Wilders is travelling to Australia the second time since February 2013 to give the keynote address at the party launch of Australian Liberty Alliance on Tuesday, 20 October in Perth.
The ALA president Debbie Robinson expressed her gratitude to party members, supporters and members of the media. She said everyone rallied together to remind the LNP government that Australia is still a democratic country based on Western values.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha

they didn't think too much about their acronym, did they?

Where does this leave the American Library Association? Surely they will sue.

AC14_Logo_Medium.jpg

Ahhh Gough, who didn't like it? The left leaning media and who else? Thirty nervous backbenchers he didn’t really need decided on a coup to depose Abbott rather than risk losing the tenuously marginal seats that never really belonged to them anyway.
Had Abbott survived the knifing, he would have lead the Libs to a 2nd term and had the mandate to finish the job.

Abbott would have been smashed at the next election.

FWIW I'm glad Wilders is being allowed in. I don't agree with all his politics but he's the democratically elected representative of a friendly allied nation.

I've met him. Nice guy til he starts the racist stuff. Hair way more impressive in person to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back