Rise Up Australia Party

Remove this Banner Ad

This really baffles me from a party that essentially based on multiculturalism.

We disagree with the Coalition which states that the ability to speak a foreign language should be regarded as one of the hallmarks of a good education. No student will be forced to study a second language, but we will introduce optional training in the languages of our major trading partners.

What's to discuss? A couple of nutters calling themselves a political party.

Their leader was kicked out of Family First for being too extreme. Between FF, the Christian Democrats and the DLP the right-wing fringe in this country is already well and truly sewn up. These guys are complete nonentities.

Speaking of new parties , I was on YouTube and this ad comes up for "Future Party Australia". At first they just seem slightly naive , then they start talking about building a whole new city in Australia with its own laws and s**t . They already even have a name for it . Crazy mofos.

Speaking of new parties , I was on YouTube and this ad comes up for "Future Party Australia". At first they just seem slightly naive , then they start talking about building a whole new city in Australia with its own laws and s**t . They already even have a name for it . Crazy mofos.

I saw it too. They sound like the Greens; big aspirations, absent of policy.

• Banned
ROFL Found an ever bigger idiot; Bernard Gaynor.

He posted a Facebook question asking "Do you think I should work hardest for"

-Fighting Islam and Islamic Immigration

-Fighting against gay marriage

-Fighting Against Abortion

Gaynor is a nutter. An ex Major in the Army in, wait for it, Intelligence. The bloke is a nutjob and a disgrace to the uniform.

And the sweet irony of a homophobe called Gaynor.
"Military Intelligence" no doubt ? The perfect example of an oxymoron !

Just read tne policies of this party and they are pretty much spot on.
Any true Aussie (correct defn is parents born here) would always agree with this parties policies.

Any true Aussie (correct defn is parents born here) would always agree with this parties policies.
I'll let Macquarie Dictionary know. Thank you for your service.

In exchange I'll get 'em to send through all their definitions relating to Australia. Given you appear to have no idea about this country, it should be useful.

What about true Scotsmen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t, after 42 years I discover I'm not a real Australian, this is a real blow.
The funny part of all this is that I have probably been longer in Australia than most of them and even some of their parents.
Maybe I should be asking them to leave?

Immigrants actually want to live here, those of us born here just got lucky. Johnny Warren's book, aside from being a great book, about a great man is an interesting social history of post war migration, told through a sporting perspective. I didn't realise Charlie Perkins, the second Aborigine to graduate uni, had his tuition fees paid by a Greek football club in return for his playing for them.

Gaynor is a nutter. An ex Major in the Army in, wait for it, Intelligence. The bloke is a nutjob and a disgrace to the uniform.

And the sweet irony of a homophobe called Gaynor.
"Military Intelligence" no doubt ? The perfect example of an oxymoron !

At least balanced by Andrew Wilikie, ex Military intelligence, with a conscience. The military aren't all right wing nutters who like war. (I hope:rolleyes:)

Yeah, nah.

"Nalliah avowed to have been party to "a flash from the Spirit of God: that His conditional protection has been removed from the nation of Australia, in particular Victoria, for approving the slaughter of innocent children in the womb"

Anti abortion, anti gay (not just marriage), pro media censorship, hyper religious...

The policies might appeal to the bogan fringe, like the people you chat to while waiting in line at centrelink; but your perspective of Australia as a whole is badly skewed.

Immigrants actually want to live here, those of us born here just got lucky. Johnny Warren's book, aside from being a great book, about a great man is an interesting social history of post war migration, told through a sporting perspective. I didn't realise Charlie Perkins, the second Aborigine to graduate uni, had his tuition fees paid by a Greek football club in return for his playing for them.

So you must embrace me Gough.

Lol, just downloaded their manifesto and wow, what garbage ^^. On page 5 they say they want to build Australia on the principle of individual liberty, and then on page 7 they talk about how they want to ban religious attire in public places.

Which is it? Personal liberty, or authoritarianism to the level that the government dictates how you dress? I don't think I've ever seen a political manifesto contradict itself so quickly.

It doesn't surprise me that you're impressed crackerjack. They are certainly the party for the likes of you!

COULD it be the Immigration Minister Peter Dutton is playing a dirty political game to protect the interests of the Liberal Party?
It’s not outside the realms of possibility. They’ve played the same grubby games before and there’s a new threat to the Party.
Dutch anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders is due to arrive in Australia in two weeks. His visa application was made months ago. Despite given assurance in August his visa will be issued, he is still waiting for approval.
Wilders is coming to Australia to launch the new conservative, Islam-critical political party, the Australian Liberty Alliance.

This fledgling party poses the biggest threat to the Libs since Pauline Hanson’s One Nation pulled votes away from the Howard led Liberal government, and Coalition State governments over a decade ago.

http://www.zanettisview.com/story/cherry-picking-free-speech/430

Remove this Banner Ad

Back