Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at Richmond's lineup, they have gone in quite small with 1 Ruck, 2 KF and 2 KB.
Jamison - Riewoldt
Rowe(2nd Ruck) - Griffiths (2nd Ruck)
Jacksch - ?
White - ?

Henderson - Rance
Jones - Grimes

Wood - Maric

White will be swinging to wherever we need him, and Jacksh will take the 3rd tall and Griffiths when Wood needs a chop out from Rowe in the ruck.

Keep in mind Everitt and Cripps are both 194 and 193cm respectively.

We beat them for mid depth as well.
Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Carrazzo, Bell, Curnow, Thomas, Cripps, Docherty, Simpson, Yarran, Everitt
Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Hunt, Ellis, Grigg, Miles, Vlaustuin, Houli, McIntosh

We will win this game.

White surely to start forward.

So who does relief ruck for Wood? I guess Rowe, with White moving back and Wood resting forward?

Smith sub for sure.

Is it just me, or is that side a bit slow of foot?
Completely agree we look slow on paper and top heavy. Not enough fire power up forward. Need to play casboult for support. Rance will have a field day.

can't wait for tomorrow
looking forward to a win to enjoy the long weekend :)
don't mind how we win - just win!
the team looks great on paper - now the trick is for the team to gel & fire on the park

Yeah, surprised to see Casboult miss out, if only for his 2nd ruck duties, could be a late change.
Also suprised to see Clem ahead of Tutt, Boekhurst and Buckley. I'm guessing he is most likely to get the red vest.

Some were questioning Docherty's pre-season, he must be doing something right to get a gig.
Happy to see Bell in the team, I like what he brings. With Casboult out, Everitt I'm guessing will likely play forward in a 3rd tall roll.

Carlton by 5 goals after leading by close to 10 at some stage.

Go Blues !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at Richmond's lineup, they have gone in quite small with 1 Ruck, 2 KF and 2 KB.
Jamison - Riewoldt
Rowe(2nd Ruck) - Griffiths (2nd Ruck)
Jacksch - ?
White - ?

Henderson - Rance
Jones - Grimes

Wood - Maric

White will be swinging to wherever we need him, and Jacksh will take the 3rd tall and Griffiths when Wood needs a chop out from Rowe in the ruck.

Keep in mind Everitt and Cripps are both 194 and 193cm respectively.

We beat them for mid depth as well.
Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Carrazzo, Bell, Curnow, Thomas, Cripps, Docherty, Simpson, Yarran, Everitt
Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Hunt, Ellis, Grigg, Miles, Vlaustuin, Houli, McIntosh

We will win this game.
Your forgot about Chaplin and McIntosh played as a tall in the NAB

Not worried about Cheap Kicks Cotchin, if we contain Dusty and Ellis in the guts, we will go a long way to winning this game.

Houli and Grigg I am happy to pay not close scrutiny to, both get the pill a lot, but both are somewhat wasteful users of it.

Got a strange feeling we may see Kristmas pop up in the forward line in a Hendo style switch (he definitely can roost the damn thing outside 50)

Its all horses for courses stuff :)

Very confident! Love the line up...

Shame Tigers dropped Vickery, Conca and Lennon though, who have all been average in the pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back