Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v North Melbourne Saturday 1st August 7.20Pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk in the media a couple of weeks ago that Viojo-Rainbow and Foster would get a game before the end of the year.
I haven't really followed DVR that much this year but with our forward setup as bad as it is it really is disappointing that neither Foster or Watson are getting games.
I guess Watson is finished, that's obvious but Foster should have played against North and the week or two after at least just to give him a taste of AFL.
It seems that not that much has changed with the clubs' thinking.

Neither of the players' form should have had them in contention for a call-up.

I guess Smith may possibly have more impact as a sub, but...................
Another season ending injury in the first few minutes of the game?

• Troy Menzel,
  • Andrew Carrazzo,
  • Clem Smith,
  • Cameron Wood
The INS.

Clem Smith is in......................Clem Smith.
Glad we didn't push Graham.

• Brad Walsh (Omitted),
  • Nick Holman (Suspension),
  • Blaine Johnson (Omitted),
  • Liam Jones (Omitted)
The OUTS.

what a difference a few ins/outs makes...
outs - 90 games experience..
ins - 312 games experience..

go blues.. dont think it will happen but please burn waite and make him regret everything! and im not particularly keen on watching ducker thomas having a night out - fire up touhy!!

Sorry to intrude again guys and girls, but one of your own in happydude was kind enough to join the North Melbourne podcast last night and the podcast is now up if you want to have a listen/preview of the match.

Start at 15:40 for the bagging of essendon* (Thrawn) or 18:30 for a preview or 27:10 for the interview with happydude.

Have a good weekend boys and girls.

I just heard a clip of that "man" who used to wear No. 30 for our once great club.

"Laugh at his old team mates"

Smug Pr!ck!!!

I don't care if we don't win another game for the year but by God I hope we can win this one

And I hope the club personally dedicates the win to JW himself
Smith in. Objective = Tackle Waite hard and often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAME DAY!~!

giphy.gif

Well it's game day but it's hard to get excited.
I was looking through the goal kicking list on the CFC website last night and there were a few surprises but the underwhelming feeling of "OMFG - who-t-f is gonna kick our goals" was also pretty hard to escape.
Levi leads the way with 20.12 not too bad for all the shite he cops about his set shots, but still only something like a 1.2 goals per game average.
Everitt is next on 19
Bell 15
ARMY 13 :)

From memory, I don't think anyone else has double figures.
Infact. no player on the list has a 2 goal per game average.
Murphy only has 4 for the season. That is nowhere near good enough for a player of his ability.
If Carlton are going to improve he really has to get forward and start kicking goals. ATM he has become a bit of a Scott West type - heaps of possessions but many of them in the back half so that their damage to the opposition is minimal.

Hard to see us kicking a score today.
I just hope that Levi or Henderson can put in a 3 or 4 goal effort to at least give us some sort of respectability on the scoreboard.
I am tired of these 50 point game tallies (or less).

Yes there is a real disparity between his outstanding work rate and his underwhelming output. If the latter correlated with the former he would be a gun. Which I imagine the club is hoping is something they can improve.

At the moment he is a bit of a poor mans Andy Collins.
That's low! Tutt is going to become a decent player for us, remember he is young still which I think you forget... What were you up to, at his age? Playing/ working with the absolute elite were you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back