Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v North Melbourne Saturday 1st August 7.20Pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's low! Tutt is going to become a decent player for us, remember he is young still which I think you forget... What were you up to, at his age? Playing/ working with the absolute elite were you??

Hahahahahahaha I know this is bait but Christ you make some bad posts

Hahahahahahaha I know this is bait but Christ you make some bad posts
Yeah bit of an over-reaction to an opinion that isn't exactly way out there, Dochearty.

Tutt is still a very big question mark and needs to sort out a few areas in his game. Most people can see that and it's fair to say he isn't a lock for us in the future at all.

yeah but if you weren't playing elite football when you were the same age you aren't entitled to any opinion at all other than "everyone is wonderful and everything is all rosy and all our players are fantastic"

On second thoughts maybe Dochearty is a member of our cheer squad

Bought the old man the dvd set of the Carlton grand final victories since the 60's n had a day off n watched the 87 grand final. Every single kick in from both sides went about 60-70m. Bring back the whoof n kick it 60-70m boys - combat the zones n get the ball outta the back pocket!!!! Touhy for all kick ins :) Some grit n determination the likes of Johnson, Alvin n Dean would be nice also

I honestly think we can beat this mob tonight.
I also think we could get a 10 goal whacking.
Need to shutdown downhill Drew and that shitty dive Thomas and we will be in with a huge show.
GO BLUES!!!!!

Roo is best served rare,although I think we'll be getting served road kill!.

I wanna see Cam Wood rag doll Lindsay Thomas.

I wanna see Levi iron out a certain ex Carlton player on the Roos team.
Nothing over the top - just straight through him in a full steam ahead gtf outta my way contest - with the other bloke subbed out........

Roo is best served rare,although I think we'll be getting served road kill!.
Jesus,even I don't know what that means?!.:oops:
Anyhoo,see ya's all later in the game day.
I just wanna see some run and carry to confuse the opposition like JB's first two outings as coach!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought the old man the dvd set of the Carlton grand final victories since the 60's n had a day off n watched the 87 grand final. Every single kick in from both sides went about 60-70m. Bring back the whoof n kick it 60-70m boys - combat the zones n get the ball outta the back pocket!!!! Touhy for all kick ins :) Some grit n determination the likes of Johnson, Alvin n Dean would be nice also

How good was Paul Meldrum in the 87 GF. Underrated player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back