Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v North Melbourne Saturday 1st August 7.20Pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for smith to get a run, even though he's been poor in the seconds. Not often a club can throw the youngsters in the deep end with no adverse consequences. I would have included Watson or KJ as well.

The Old Dark Navy's, are you taking your foot off the pedal here? :straining:

With my last post you deleted, it was seconds apart from yours, a little unfortunate wouldn't I be? :cry:
It was a race against the clock to edit and make it as relevant as possible, but I was too late, it got removed. :D

Now a preview of the next Carlton match has slowly become a discussion about beer and breweries. I feel awfully embarrassed now.
Is there a BigFooty therapist I can seek out?

Not I said the fly.

Good to see boekhurst get another go. Showed glimpses v Hawks, hopefully to get alittle more space on the outside this week.

Carrazzo adds experience to our middle and depth. Cripps plays considerably better when Carrazzo plays too.

Menzel hopefully gets to show us he's over his niggles. Looking for 2016 to see his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm yourself!
You're not like me. This is my first post. :straining:

Anyway, I'm wanting to know how everybody will feel if Carlton happened to defeat North on Saturday.
I know we would lose a place in the lower reaches of the draft ... but I would be stoked!!!

Expectations are low so its a WIN/WIN Game.

Last edited:
So what're the likely changes for this week?

We know Holman is out and we may see the return of Carrazzo, Walker, Menzel and Graham. If we make up to 4-5 changes, who else comes out?

My thoughts are:

OUT: Holman (inj), Johnson (omit), Tutt (omit), Jones (omit)
IN: Carrazzo, Menzel, Graham and Jaksch
sub: Menzel

Give Graham and Walsh full games in the middle and back in our youngsters.
Pretty close on the outs. Guess Tutt is staying busy so gets the vote. Hope Tutt can get a bit more damaging.

Pretty close on the outs. Guess Tutt is staying busy so gets the vote. Hope Tutt can get a bit more damaging.
Yes there is a real disparity between his outstanding work rate and his underwhelming output. If the latter correlated with the former he would be a gun. Which I imagine the club is hoping is something they can improve.

At the moment he is a bit of a poor mans Andy Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back