Round 1 2013: Adelaide v Essendon plus live chat in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows by 6 goals. Essendon can't be trusted interstate.

Won 4/5 last year and 5/8 interstate under Hird.

Our loss last year was by 4 points to Adelaide last year, a game in which Dangerfield and Walker got Brownlow votes while we had no Goddard, Stanton, Zaharakis, Fletcher, Ryder, Crameri and Myers, all of whom will play tonight.

I think our interstate woes are well and truly behind us.

I cannot ******* wait for this.

Going to plonk my arse in front of the telly and lap up every minute of it. I am even going to enjoy the tired cliches in the pre-match wankfest from channel 7, such is my longing for footy to be back!!!

Want Adelaide to destroy the cheats, Tex to kick 10 goals in moneyflogs absence!

Really not sure who to tip. The last few encounters between these two teams have been shoot-outs, hopefully we get the same tonight. Will expect the Porps to have a big game if it's still wet.

I cannot ******* wait for this.

Going to plonk my arse in front of the telly and lap up every minute of it. I am even going to enjoy the tired cliches in the pre-match wankfest from channel 7, such is my longing for footy to be back!!!

Want Adelaide to destroy the cheats, Tex to kick 10 goals in moneyflogs absence!

Yea really good post o_O Who are the cheats ? The cows have been convicted and punished, nothing proven toward the bombers yet. Go the bombers.......

Yea really good post o_O Who are the cheats ? The cows have been convicted and punished, nothing proven toward the bombers yet. Go the bombers.......

Cry me a river darling.

Won 4/5 last year and 5/8 interstate under Hird.

Our loss last year was by 4 points to Adelaide last year, a game in which Dangerfield and Walker got Brownlow votes while we had no Goddard, Stanton, Zaharakis, Fletcher, Ryder, Crameri and Myers, all of whom will play tonight.

I think our interstate woes are well and truly behind us.
I dunno, two of which were GC and GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CAN'T WAIT!

Don't mind who wins, tipped Adelaide so I guess I hope they win, but not too fussed because they are the popular pick anyway.

Just hoping for a cracking match. Footy's back!!!

That's more like it. Bring on 2013!!! Hope the season is going to be as or more exciting as last season. Personally I'm just hoping for the same outcome. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back