VFL Round 12 - Collingwood vs Sandringham at Victoria Park (Pies WON 78-68! Replay post 420, page 17)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manboob has stopped them a couple of times in the last 5 minutes under intense pressure

You follow Collingwood, you say?
Yes I do .. We played for a top 4 spot last night against the back to back premiers of last year .. I was suprised to see Grundy playing Vfl. I checked the goal kickers from last night and didn't see Darcy with any goals by his name .. He played defence I'm guessing ., we need to rest swan white and Cloke next week and give the young guys a chance ..

Yes I do .. We played for a top 4 spot last night against the back to back premiers of last year .. I was suprised to see Grundy playing Vfl. I checked the goal kickers from last night and didn't see Darcy with any goals by his name .. He played defence I'm guessing ., we need to rest swan white and Cloke next week and give the young guys a chance ..
wat meme.jpg

Sam Gastin

"Manteit has stepped up to another level in this final term, Trent. He's been dominating on the Ryder Stand wing."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back