Round 14: Collingwood vs Hawthorn - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who thinks the Pies are getting a hard done by the umps either is biased or actually has NFI.

Collingwood got a big leg up that quarter, Pies fans have no right to whinge.

The * are you on about? Apart from the Cloke Holding The Man.. Care to give some of your bullshit examples?

Cyril free kick was dubious, clokes goal was a high fend-off so I guess it evens out. In my (probably biased) opinion Hawks have had the preverbial rub of the green but it's swings and roundabouts really.
I'm happy we are this close and to be honest if we'd kicked truly on some very getable shots, we'd be in front. Hoping for a big second half. Go pies

Anyone who thinks the Pies are getting a hard done by the umps either is biased or actually has NFI.

Collingwood got a big leg up that quarter, Pies fans have no right to whinge.
You have to be in the Adam H category now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's sweet FA difference between Cloke's conversion rate (32.19, 62.75%) and that of the Coleman Medal leader Josh Kennedy (46.26, 63.88%) this season, as well as other top goalkickers like Buddy (36.22, 62.07%) and Jeremy Cameron (35.20, 63.64%)...

Now add in the out on the fulls, not too mention the ease of shots cloke misses.

10-25m out on no to slight angles and he barely kicks a point has done it a lot this year to, Golf slice eat your heart out.

So frustrating of a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats up with Taylor Duryea?... not sure why he was trying to have a go at Pendles at half time.

Everyone else has been playing a fricking tough game of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back