VFL Round 14 - Collingwood vs Werribee at Victoria Park (Pies WON 104-46 #BeesIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Moore play enough game time to get himself a call up? Fit enough?
He played enough but coming back from a 6 week Hamstring, theres no way with our stocks that we throw him into the deep end again.

It happened earlier in the season, didn't get a pre season and broke down Round 2 where we truly needed him.

He played enough but coming back from a 6 week Hamstring, theres no way with our stocks that we throw him into the deep end again.

It happened earlier in the season, didn't get a pre season and broke down Round 2 where we truly needed him.
You're not going to let up on this are you? If he is selected to play against WC, I am going to remind you of your certainty he won't play. You may do the reverse.

You're not going to let up on this are you? If he is selected to play against WC, I am going to remind you of your certainty he won't play. You may do the reverse.
Don't put words into my mouth thanks.

I'm not the selection committee, but it's my opinion that there is solid proof that he won't last long if he hasn't got the run in him.
No pre season.
Rushed into Round 1 side.
Round 2 - Didn't make it past half time.

Coming towards the finals we can not offered Moore too have another injury and not have stocks to play on tall forwards. It's silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore and Varcoe both come in, and it's good that Josh Smith is putting pressure on spots.

MEOpMAA.png

qd7oWyR.png

Wow, Aylett and Brew 38 tackles between them. That's enormous.

Brown 10 for us isn't to be sneezed at either.

Oxley continues to rack up the numbers doesn't he.

Oxley will come in for Appleby you'd think.

Brown stiff not to get in the bests? I didn’t see the game but his stats seem quite good.

Same as Magdan who I thought was Great and Easily best Game he has played since Coming Back to Footy

Brown stiff not to get in the bests? I didn’t see the game but his stats seem quite good.

I left at the end of the 3rd, and it was the performances of Brown and Smith which impressed me most to that point. Brown's work in congestion was very good, and I thought he looked strong given the absence of strong teammates helping him out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back